Congrats TB!

2 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

I don’t have any hatred for Brady anymore....he’s not our problem

And I always wish Bowles well....I won’t root for them but I won’t root against them either 

Bowles is more suited to being a DC and Belichick is a douche who hates the Jets 

Go Tampa 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

I'm totally disgusted by the number of sudden Tom Brady fans there are on this site, disgusted.

A cheating scum bag for 20 years that beat our teams brains in year after year and now it is all lovey dovey.

BARF!

1. He no longer is in our division 

2. The real villain is Belichick who looks bad now

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

I'm totally disgusted by the number of sudden Tom Brady fans there are on this site, disgusted.

A cheating scum bag for 20 years that beat our teams brains in year after year and now it is all lovey dovey.

BARF!

It's like falling in love with a person that held you against your own will.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

That’s Todd Bowles.

Excellent DC, maybe not a great HC. Did enough to stop Brees and Rodgers in back-to-back weeks.

He’s a good dude and has some of his key defensive players back.

I’m rooting for Todd Bowles.

I was already searching for puking GIFs before I realized you weren't talking to the other TB.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

That’s Todd Bowles.

Excellent DC, maybe not a great HC. Did enough to stop Brees and Rodgers in back-to-back weeks.

Bowles was a soldier.   he was given the WORST roster in the NFL and kept his composure.  he was in a non win situation.  I’m happy for him, happy for Brady and my family in Palm Harbor Florida.  I hope Chris is choking on his dinner.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Brady isn't the reason Tampa won, the poor play of #'s20 and 39 of the Packers combined with the zebras letting PI go until the end when Rodgers was about to get the ball back. Brady looked his age in the second half and Rodgers out played him. I did like what Bowles did. This SB is ruined and will not be on at my house if the Bills beat the Chiefs. Season can't end soon enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

That’s Todd Bowles.

Yes, he may very well end up being a good HC too.  He was saddled with, literally, the worst GM this game may have ever seen.  Certainly the worst I've ever seen. 

I'm rooting for him too.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

BARF!

He’s the GOAT.

Deal with that however you have to.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Warfish said:

He’s the GOAT.

Deal with that however you have to.

I could care less if he is declared the goat, people are fing fawning over him and congratulating him.  His career is also tainted by cheating and he is not the reason they won today, three pics, one of them awful rookie like one.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I could care less if he is declared the goat, people are fing fawning over him and congratulating him.  His career is also tainted by cheating and he is not the reason they won today, three pics, one of them awful rookie like one.

Thank heavens for small miracles: Jim Nantz wasn't announcing. He still had to get a wardrobe change after jizzing all over himself right before Chiefs/Bills, though. What an insufferable sycophant.

• Upvote 1