2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

3 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

cole? damn underwhelming. im not the biggest ju ju fan but at least he brings some excitement

He debatably gives you more flexibility on offense than Juju.,,, I understand if you haven't heard of him - but trust me when i tell you he could wind up be a crucial signing.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Paradis said:

He debatably gives you more flexibility on offense than Juju.,,, I understand if you haven't heard of him - but trust me when i tell you he could wind up be a crucial signing.

Cole is a backup on a good team. Not a good signing, but fine for depth. 

Just now, Paradis said:

I;m going to get banned if too many more sh*theads like this throw their uneducated 2 cents in on this one.

I heard Joe Douglas is looking under couch cushions and shopping at University of Mass Lowell for his draft choices. 

Come at me.. you know you wanna..

Evil Smile GIF by memecandy

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, football guy said:

Now that would be wild. 

Keelan Cole is someone the Jets have had interest in for a while. They reached out last year about trading for him but Jags wouldn’t have it. He’s a fit for this offense, but I would have aimed higher. 

I’d still add juju and cut crowder !! More depth the better !! It’s how u don’t end up throwing to clyde gates 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Jet fans pastime: hype up complete bums and jags and pray we get them on the break out year 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

I honestly thought the “fits the system” talk would be over once there was a real coaching staff in place.  Apparently not. Cole is just another guy that will maybe catch 300 yds or so and a td here and there.  This Feeny guy probably won’t even be on the week 1 roster.

disappointing because I thought JD was going to be aggressive and get some actual talent for the roster in free agency. Forget about Thuney, forget about Linsley. This guy hasn’t done much of anything to improve the roster again, for whomever will be unfortunate enough to be the starting Qb and already starting Saleh off with half a deck of cards. 

ill keep saying it, I’ll stay pessimistic until something else is shown by this team.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3

8 minutes ago, Paradis said:

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I;m going to get banned if too many more sh*theads like this throw their uneducated 2 cents in on this one.

hey i will take your word for it. admittedly def uneducated about him or any jaguar at that matter but im just an a hole not a s hit head lol

• Haha 1