Moses Signing 1 yr deal with Jets

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I agree on paper and in shorts and tees. 

Time will tell if they are the real deal. 

I hope they are. 

If not I will be lobbying for a WR with one of the first round picks next years draft. 

Jets fans gonna be criticizing JD for “ignoring the defense in the draft” come October when we are losing some high scoring games. Been saying since January our defense is a lot farther from being fixed than offense.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I agree on paper and in shorts and tees. 

Time will tell if they are the real deal. 

I hope they are. 

If not I will be lobbying for a WR with one of the first round picks next years draft. 

Has nothing to do with shorts and tees.

The majority of the unit has plenty of NFL experience minus Moore

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Jets fans gonna be criticizing JD for “ignoring the defense in the draft” come October when we are losing some high scoring games. Been saying since January our defense is a lot farther from being fixed than offense.

I could care less if the defense is bottom 10 this year if the offense looks explosive. The defense can be corrected we’ve seen that before, but we haven’t had a consistent explosive all around offense since I was maybe 5 years old (I’m 27 now do the math).

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

So lets just be clear on this:

You are still pouting about Sam Darnold, so now that the GM went out and reset the QB clock, drafted two WR's and two solid WR's, rebuilt the OL and a good young RB, you want to pout more.

Gotta say, that is a new low for SOJ mentality.

I'm not pouting brah.. I haven't posted in over a month.  I'm just expressing my blahness about the offseason.

There's plenty of people willing to engage in a Zippy circle jerk if that's your thing.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm not pouting brah.. I haven't posted in over a month.  I'm just expressing my blahness about the offseason.

There's plenty of people willing to engage in a Zippy circle jerk if that's your thing.

Well brah....it sure sounds like it....brah.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, David Harris said:

God I hope nobody complains about this roster. We’re in warp drive overhaul and about 60% of the way there.  Can’t do it all with 2 drafts and one real FA class, last years was one year deals to clean up the cap.  

Things are coming together quite nicely and for the first time in 10 years there’s light 

Jets fans could win mega millions jackpot and would complain about the taxes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, jgb said:

So this is a thing now as well?