Mark Sanchez joining Fox as NFL Color Commentator

PS17

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

link?

even if true why would that be troubling?

link? lol  Dude I was half kidding all you dummies need to relax.  But seriously listening to Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez,  and Mike T lecturing me on QB play is something I'm not into.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

32 minutes ago, undertow said:

link? lol  Dude I was half kidding all you dummies need to relax.  But seriously listening to Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez,  and Mike T lecturing me on QB play is something I'm not into.

Because I'm sure you know more about football than Rex and have more experience as an NFL quarterback than Mark. Tanny on the other hand you can keep.

18 hours ago, undertow said:

Bart Scott is on all the time too.  

And dont forget Keyshawn.  Hes got his own show and does panel duty when needed.

6 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Bit they are all good, well except Rex. I can't  understand why he still is on that panel

Very odd. They hired Rex to be like an unchained animal in the booth. Instead they got a self-conscious child trying to act like a grownup.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Bit they are all good, well except Rex. I can't  understand why he still is on that panel

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Very odd. They hired Rex to be like an unchained animal in the booth. Instead they got a self-aware child trying to act like a grownup.

Rex being terrible on TV is one of the bigger surprises there is. I thought he'd be great (granted I wanted to see him as a color guy) but he's so bad as a studio analyst it's kind of shocking.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Rex being terrible on TV is one of the bigger surprises there is. I thought he'd be great (granted I wanted to see him as a color guy) but he's so bad as a studio analyst it's kind of shocking.

I thought, "At least he will be entertaining."