Zach Wilson - 9/11 - 128 Yards - 2 Touchdowns - 0 INTs

Ghost

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Discuss. If this doesn’t make your peepee tingle, then you need to watch something more exciting than football.  

He played against the JV defense, but YES, he looked good when he did play and looks to have control/understanding of the offense. 

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

With the caveat that the Jets were playing #1’s vs their #2’s it seems…

…..he looked very good. Alot of positives today. Impressive showing so far thru 2 weeks of preseason.

Yo! This kid keeps rolling? We need to meet up out for a game and some Scotch Wisky! No? I’ll fight you. Haha 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

While you take everything with a grain of salt because of the competition I was excited to see how comfortable he was looking off defenders and putting the ball where it needed to be placed. On the 2nd touchdown pass he hit Kraft in stride which allowed him to get all the way to the end zone.

Really encouraging. Especially the arm strength and comfort reading the field. Prob helps that they practiced with them multiple times this week for a preparation guy like Zack, but he looked at ease. 

He's been impressive and still hasn't leverage his wheels. 

58 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Discuss. If this doesn’t make your peepee tingle, then you need to watch something more exciting than football.  

It’ll make my peepee tingle more when he does it against non-scrubs.

Hate when the other team doesnt play their starters. It makes my brain invalidate everything i’m seeing.

Then again, it’s not his fault that he was playing scrubs. So he beasted. I’m encouraged.

• Sympathy 1

I was much more impressed with Zach today. I heard everyone running their mouths about how wonderful Zach was against the Giants. To me that was a very short stint with a few timing routes. Really not much of anything to be impressed with. In contrast, tonight you got to see the great arm angles, under center and In shotgun, second progressions, roll outs, etc. It really showcased Zachs talent. I'm very excited for him and the team.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Joejet said:

While you take everything with a grain of salt because of the competition I was excited to see how comfortable he was looking off defenders and putting the ball where it needed to be placed. On the 2nd touchdown pass he hit Kraft in stride which allowed him to get all the way to the end zone.

Hit him in stride? That was literally a 4 yard pass that Kroft then ran for 20 yards and made 2 defenders miss.

I was highly impressed with Kroft on that play.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Facts said:

Hit him in stride? That was literally a 4 yard pass that Kroft then ran for 20 yards and made 2 defenders miss.

I was highly impressed with Kroft on that play.

Jet qbs aren’t exactly known for letting their receivers even do the simple things. It’s been kinda a problem for us, if you didn’t know. 

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

PSA:

i nutted in my pants at work refreshing the play by play during Wilson’s drives & I immediately found the adult diapers located next to the dog food. I work at Walmart. I waddled there. In front of everyone. 

zach Wilson is the best.

Everybody has to go #3 sometimes 

• Haha 3

Seems to be building real comfort with Davis too. It's a shame Moore went down as he seemed to be another he was getting chemistry with.

Davis is a damn good player. Not quite elite but he's good at just about everything. Did so well on that long pass down the sideline - Read the coverage and found the space to make himself available for the play. Looking a really good piece of business to bring him in. 

• Sympathy 1