Is it ok to feel good?

"Always be vigilant in your good feelings. THE SHOES WILL DROP."

- Wit

LMAO, I know, it took my awhile after writing this to actually cliche "submit" 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Warfish said:

Yes.

It's also fine to feel good without asking for other peoples permission to feel good.

A trait that the younger generations seem to have:

submissive and too socially-conscious behavior that constantly seeks approval and reaffirmation from strangers rather than having the self confidence to one’s true & authentic self. Pathetic really, lol

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

A trait that the younger generations seem to have:

submissive and too socially-conscious behavior that constantly seeks approval and reaffirmation from strangers rather than having the self confidence to one’s true & authentic self. Pathetic really, lol

real and true GIF

A lot of adults have adopted that mindset as well.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

I am actually a little happy things didnt go smoothly today. We need Zach to feel pressure and today I gather he received it. 

Moore coming back is cool.  But entering the week of the final preseason game, the oline needs to hold up better vs a starting dline.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bungaman said:

Remember the paranoid motto:

"Just because you don't think they are out to get you, doesn't mean they aren't."

Always works for me ...

I think the expression is "just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me." The story of my life.

Don't jinx us by getting all positive. Over the last 50 years as a Jets fan the summer optimism always has a way of getting beaten out of me by the actual season. And usually after the first few games...

Maybe this year will be different. Although I have been saying that for the last 50 summers...

• Upvote 2

In my best full-blown coach speak let me just say... I will continue to remain cautiously optimistic. As we all know this is a young team and there will be a learning curve.

All of these young men are making progress although some of them are swimming. They are getting used to the speed of the game but it's a process.

Every player just has to work as hard as he can, keep his head down and go to work out there. Put in your best effort day in and day out. Again this is a process... Each and every day we strive to get better in the classroom , also on and off the field.

These men understand the process and that they will learn from their mistakes. We have a great veteran presence and great leadership in the locker room.

At the end of the day.... I believe we have great character on this team. We're just going to keep our heads down and keep working and at the end of the season we'll see where the chips fall.

Any more questions?

Okay thank you.

• Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

In my best full-blown coach speak let me just say... I will continue to remain cautiously optimistic. As we all know this is a young team and there will be a learning curve.

All of these young men are making progress although some of them are swimming. They are getting used to the speed of the game but it's a process.

Every player just has to work as hard as he can, keep his head down and go to work out there. Put in your best effort day in and day out. Again this is a process... Each and every day we strive to get better in the classroom , also on and off the field.

These men understand the process and that they will learn from their mistakes. We have a great veteran presence and great leadership in the locker room.

At the end of the day.... I believe we have great character on this team. We're just going to keep our heads down and keep working and at the end of the season we'll see where the chips fall.

Any more questions?

Okay thank you.

Well Done Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

If you can't feel good about the Jets before the season starts, then when can you feel good about them?

I just want to see competitive football.  I want to see meaningful games in December.  I want to see a culture shift and a focus on winning.  It's only preseason, but the Jets are 2-0 and appear to have a competent level of QB play.  Just keep it going.