****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

Just now, munchmemory said:

Mary Martin 2.0 for another pick.   This kid is another Darnold.  Blow me universe.  lol

Meaning he would be throwing for 300 yards elsewhere? Yeah i guess he is another Darnold lol

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we speak, I’m poring over every frame of the All-22 film to figure out how Vic Fangio put the clamps on Braxton Berrios.

Analyst: “Zack has to step up into that pocket and…”   Zack: 

I'm taking a few weeks off. This site has become a cesspool of stupidity and appears to be under a coordinated attack to me. I'm miserable enough watching the Jets suck without reading all the retarda

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

About 6 teams would've hired Saleh this off-season.  

defending Woody really is incredible.    Woody is maybe the worst owner in sports.   HE hires poorly, gets involved, he is a terrible owner and the constant behind this dumpster fire . LOVE your passion but Woody is the number 1 problem.    Who has hired the last 3 GMs??.   Woody or his less competent retard brother.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Wilson looks really really bad guys. This is extremely concerning. 

The Offense in general looks really really bad, and it's not only Wilson's fault. 

The run game which is essential to this type of Offense has been non existent for the first 3 games. I'm not sure what's happening, but talent wise, the Offense should be better than this.

Screenshot_20210927_083709.jpg

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Seriously?

Yeah. Seriously. How many sacks? How many drops? How's the running game?? Now he throws a pick in an obvious passing down and its on him down 23-0? Stop

Just now, joewilly12 said:

After hollaring Dammit really loud. 

My wife said a good idea for you would to find a part-time job on Sundays so you cant watch the NY Jets anymore. 

I agree with her THIS SUCKS 

My lawn needs cutting every Sunday at 1.  

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.  The NY Football Jets, ladies and gentleman.

Only positive is that at least we put up some points today.  Oh, wait.

We are who they said we were. 

A bad football team. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, TheClashFan said:

You knew the pick was coming....and I don't really blame him for all this week....he's shellshocked at this point.  The coaching staff and GM should be ashamed of themselves...

I agree with this.

He forced it in to a guy who couldn't catch it anyway - I hope we don't ruin this kid the way we ruined Darnold.

This is why I wanted to trade away #2 - use the haul of picks to build a team; let the HC and staff settle in; get the OL strong; kill Darnold not our new guy; we are going to draft #1 or #2 anyway and our QB comes into a better team - his 4 year clock has started and not in a good way...

I expected this team to lose a lot early on, but I expected the team wouldn't be horrendous - sad.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Irish Jet said:

Zach Wilson should not have been playing this year. I still like a lot about him but he’s not ready, certainly not with this group.

Not signing a legit veteran QB was absolutely unforgivable. 

Is the same true for Lawrence, Fields and the rest of the rookie class?  Or no?

The coaches don’t let Wilson do anything all game, then down 23 ask him to start slinging it and an INT shortly follows.

That more than anything is the recipe for disaster.  If you don’t think he or the team around him is ready to allow him to grow, then don’t play him.  If he is ready to play, don’t pussy foot around and try to protect him until the game is over.  Or protect him all game.  

Pick a development path and stick with it.

• Upvote 3

When your offensive line is so bad, you get what you got here today and the past two weeks. Wilson does look bad though. He has no business being on the field right now, and the failure to acquire a veteran QB for Wilson to watch for at least half a year is going to shorten his shelf life. 

3 minutes ago, mill1634 said:

This is depressing. Denver isn't even a great team. And we look like we don't belong on the same field as them. Shame.

In European Futball we’ve have been relegated to the B or C league long ago. No premier league for losers like us.

2 minutes ago, Gramsci said:

The Offense in general looks really really bad, and it's not only Wilson's fault. 

The run game which is essential to this type of Offense has been non existent for the first 3 games. I'm not sure what's happening, but talent wise, the Offense should be better than this.

Screenshot_20210927_083709.jpg

Having Garbage Pail Kids as your Oline hurts