****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

About 6 teams would've hired Saleh this off-season.  

defending Woody really is incredible.    Woody is maybe the worst owner in sports.   HE hires poorly, gets involved, he is a terrible owner and the constant behind this dumpster fire . LOVE your passion but Woody is the number 1 problem.    Who has hired the last 3 GMs??.   Woody or his less competent retard brother.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Wilson looks really really bad guys. This is extremely concerning. 

The Offense in general looks really really bad, and it's not only Wilson's fault. 

The run game which is essential to this type of Offense has been non existent for the first 3 games. I'm not sure what's happening, but talent wise, the Offense should be better than this.

Screenshot_20210927_083709.jpg

• Upvote 1

He forced it in to a guy who couldn't catch it anyway - I hope we don't ruin this kid the way we ruined Darnold.

This is why I wanted to trade away #2 - use the haul of picks to build a team; let the HC and staff settle in; get the OL strong; kill Darnold not our new guy; we are going to draft #1 or #2 anyway and our QB comes into a better team - his 4 year clock has started and not in a good way...

I expected this team to lose a lot early on, but I expected the team wouldn't be horrendous - sad.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Irish Jet said:

Zach Wilson should not have been playing this year. I still like a lot about him but he’s not ready, certainly not with this group.

Not signing a legit veteran QB was absolutely unforgivable. 

Is the same true for Lawrence, Fields and the rest of the rookie class?  Or no?

The coaches don’t let Wilson do anything all game, then down 23 ask him to start slinging it and an INT shortly follows.

That more than anything is the recipe for disaster.  If you don’t think he or the team around him is ready to allow him to grow, then don’t play him.  If he is ready to play, don’t pussy foot around and try to protect him until the game is over.  Or protect him all game.  

Pick a development path and stick with it.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Gramsci said:

The Offense in general looks really really bad, and it's not only Wilson's fault. 

The run game which is essential to this type of Offense has been non existent for the first 3 games. I'm not sure what's happening, but talent wise, the Offense should be better than this.

Screenshot_20210927_083709.jpg

Having Garbage Pail Kids as your Oline hurts