***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

I don’t know if it’s Wilson or the staff or both but a lot of these early passes look like he’s forcing it to predetermined targets.  The outside target on this last 3rd down ran a go route on 3rd and short. 

Either let him go play or sit him.  if he’s the one doing it.  Sit him.  If he has ANY chance to develop in this league, he’s got to be able to calm down and make progressions.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ZachEY said:

I really hate to say it, but it’s over.  This is beyond rookie growing pains.  It’s beyond being in his own head.

This is Hackenbergian.

100% Josh Rosen

He is everything I was afraid of. Mac Jones was my choice. I don’t mind saying good ya so to the universe. ?

Most disturbing thing I see is that the offense doesn't look like it wants to play for ZW....bad body language, lack of hustle, it's all there...I think we may see Flacco before this game is over....ZW should still be in college playing ball...JD must be envisioning his departure right now.

Flacco is on COVID protocol he can’t play

1 minute ago, Uncle Nicco said:

just a black cloud over this whole thing

you've got 2nd and 3 and instead of using as an easy pass opportunity to run into a wall. Then on third down you've got a 1 man route and our supposed #1 receiver can't create more than an inch of separation. 

Hey ya know what ?? Zach Wilson is playing Terrible . This is the worst QBing I have seen from this franchise in its existence and that's pretty damn bad. I'll bet Mike White is not even active today which is a travesty as well. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Hey ya know what ?? Zach Wilson is playing Terrible . This is the worst QBing I have seen from this franchise in its existence and that's pretty damn bad. I'll bet Mike White is not even active today which is a travesty as well. 

mike white threw 4 picks (should have been 7) last time he suited up. Please spare me.