****OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS - NOT CRACKED YET GAME THREAD****

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

Maybe I’m watching a different game but Zach has been better this game then the passed couple weeks. He was in command of the offense, making quick decisions and exciting first half. 

2nd half Miami’s d has flustered the WHOLE jet offense. There’s no time no one is open and the JETS can’t get anything going 

I hope you're right about him.

If the D can get a stop here, a game winning drive by Wilson would do a lot for my confidence in him.

• Upvote 2

We've learned a few things today, mainly about Lafleur, and it all makes sense to me:  if you've got backyard players you draw up backyard plays and it's a lot of fun.  But when the defense wakes up and plays like a real NFL squad you need to adjust or die.  Our offense is dying.  

But if The continues to play like (insert any of last 5 Jet QBs here) chucking the ball around like a fool we can hang with the fish. 

Good step forward for Zach.  Not enough to say he's good but enough to give you some hope for a better season in 2022.  And yes he will be our QB in 2022.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Maybe I’m watching a different game but Zach has been better this game then the passed couple weeks. He was in command of the offense, making quick decisions and exciting first half. 

2nd half Miami’s d has flustered the WHOLE jet offense. There’s no time no one is open and the JETS can’t get anything going 

Commanding!  

These guys can't tackle I don't understand, isn't thst the best part about playing defense? You'd think they would actually be excited to tackle and not scared to hit someone wtf
It's their poor technique...being taught by the coaches. The scheme is trash, I mean straight raccoon food.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Will we ever win a division game 

The way the defense is playing? Not likely. Though they did just score a TD.

I"m listening to it on the radio, and I swear that on every single play the Jets are on D, there are broken tackles.

Ok Next year - time to purge JD

QB's - Zach, FA vet, Mike White

OL - Becton, AVT, Linderboom, FA Schreff, draft A Lucas

WR's - Davis, FA Allen Robinson, E Moore, Berrios

TE's - draft Mcbride, FA, draft one of the 4 Kolar, Otton, La Porta, Ruckert, Whylie

RB's - draft Spiller, Carter, draft FB Zander Horvath

LB's - Mosley , draft Lloyd or Brandon Smith, draft Chad Muma, QW

Safties - draft Brandon Joseph, draft Veronon McKinley, A Davis

Cb's - Hall - FA - Echols, draft Mykel Wright

DL - draft Hutch or Thiboeux, FA DL vet, Fautaski, QW, Carl Lawson 

Punter - Mann 

Kicker - Charlie Brown