****OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS - NOT CRACKED YET GAME THREAD****

1 minute ago, Ken Schroy said:

OL is great though. LMAO

At some point the “everyone else sucks so we can defend why Zach sucks” will wear thin. Just like it did with Sam.

The Oline would look a lot better if Zach wasn’t frozen with blindness and uncertainty back there most plays.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tfine said:

Defense puts a up another 30 burger, but let’s blame Zach

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

11/19 for 151 yards, 1 rushing TD, 1 fumble. That’s his stat line today. Not for a quarter; for the entire game. 10+ possessions including a few in very favorable field position due to the defense making stops/getting TOs.

I’m not saying the defense has been good, I’m saying this is not a zero-sum game. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

First half: Wow we have an offensive line and LaFleur is amazing.

Second half: Who can survive behind this offensive line with these play calls?

"The QB is bad" it's not his fault his receivers are bad!

"The WRs are bad"  its not their fault the offensive line is bad and dont give them time!

"The RBs are bad" it's not their fault the o line cant block

"The o line is bad"  it's not their fault la fleur is bad!

" Joe Douglas hasnt done a good job" Our O line and wrs and qb are great and we have 6 starters in each draft of his!

I'm so confused about what we are permitted to criticize about this team.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Augustiniak said:

seriously, there were so many other glaring problems today besides wilson.  Does anyone here really think Flacco or white would have lit the fins d up with this lack of protection?  And it’s hard to see the jets not going d 2x in the first round, they can’t stop a junior high rushing attack.

Kind of. Defense gives any other qb the ball 3 times in 1 Quarter and I’m gonna go with yeah. Feel like Zach is clutching 

Ok. Now do one about the defense!

"The QB is bad" it's not his fault his receivers are bad!
"The WRs are bad"  its not their fault the offensive line is bad and dont give them time!
"The RBs are bad" it's not their fault the o line cant block
"The o line is bad"  it's not their fault la fleur is bad!
" Joe Douglas hasnt done a good job" Our O line and wrs and qb are great and we have 6 starters in each draft of his!
I'm so confused about what we are permitted to criticize about this team.

Sent from my SM-G996U using JetNation.com mobile app

11 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Hut hike, player in your face… Tom, I expect better from a posting legend like you

I heard an interview with Joey Harrington where he talked about why he struggled with the Lions. He said he got there and Mornhinweg made him do all this quick passing, horizontal passing game nonsense, and Harrington’s big issue with it was that it allowed free rushers to get after the QB if you didn’t get rid of it right away. He asked his coaches if he could just keep a TE or a back in to help him, and Mornhinweg told him that the free guy was “your problem.”