Troy Aikman takes shot at Jets

Rhg1084

"Changing the coach is one thing, but you have to look at how things are run out there. I talk to people in the building and from what I hear is that there's a lot of dysfunction. If you don't do anything in the postseason, then you're really at the end of the day, no different than the Jacksonville Jaguars or the New York Jets that didn't get in (to the playoffs)."

Jets continue to be the national laughing stock! When is this thing ever gonna get turned around?!!

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 3

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

"Changing the coach is one thing, but you have to look at how things are run out there. I talk to people in the building and from what I hear is that there's a lot of dysfunction. If you don't do anything in the postseason, then you're really at the end of the day, no different than the Jacksonville Jaguars or the New York Jets that didn't get in (to the playoffs)."

Jets continue to be the national laughing stock! When is this thing ever gonna get turned around?!!

Is he saying there is dysfunction in the Jets building?

What’s the context? 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

What lol. He literally says you’re no different then the teams that didn’t get in the playoffs…like jags and jets. 

I was asking who the “you’re” are. Apparently it’s Dallas. He’s not making a commentary about the Jets being dysfunctional. 

• Upvote 3

If you have a beef that is a lot of dysfunction in very team in this league.

If he is talking about Dallas, though afar from perfect jones has done a way better job at building a team that many nfl teams.

It's hard to get 12 wins, it is hard to make the playoffs, it is hard to win a playoff game let alone 3 or 4.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Oh boo hoo  we have a bad reputation. It’s almost like we’ve gone more than a half century without a championship!

59 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Winning more often than losing would be a really nice first step.  Right now, we deserve everything that comes our way.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lith said:

Winning more often than losing would be a really nice first step.  Right now, we deserve everything that comes our way.

You wish all this well deserved criticism would wake up Woody Johnson.  But like me suddenly becoming myself as a 25 year-old in a threesome with Penelope and Monica Cruz, that dream is beyond any hope.

• Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

You wish all this well deserved criticism would wake up Woody Johnson.  But like me suddenly becoming myself as a 25 year-old in a threesome with Penelope and Monica Cruz, that dream is beyond any hope.

Just watched The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard last night. Not great but Salma Hayek still looks fantastic. 

• Upvote 2