If this makes me petty then so be it.

EM31

2 minutes ago, EM31 said:

As a Jets fan I look forward to a time when I can celebrate the NY Jets winning games in the post season again but until that time comes I plan crack a beer whenever the Patriots are eliminated and/or when Tom Brady is eliminated.

50% home on those beers as of last week and putting the 2nd on on ice now.

Go Rams!

agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, EM31 said:

As a Jets fan I look forward to a time when I can celebrate the NY Jets winning games in the post season again but until that time comes I plan crack a beer whenever the Patriots are eliminated and/or when Tom Brady is eliminated.

Go Rams!

You just stated what all of us do.    You’re not alone brother!!!! Fukk the Pats.  

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Go Rams!

I kinda root for Brady because he now hates the Patriots. He’s just proving how Pats got lucky with him and not a Belichick. 

• Upvote 2

I'll never root for Tom Brady but I certainly dislike him a whole lot less now that he's off the Patriots and in the NFC.  That's just me.

In a Buffalo vs. Tampa Bay Super Bowl there's zero chance I'm rooting for the Bills.  The AFC East is our enemy.  I think I could get over Brady winning an 8th SB rather than ending his career with just 7.  I've become numb to that at this point.  In fact, my pettiness might dive even lower than yours... I secretly love the fact that Brady is continuing to win without Belichick.  I imagine BB sitting at home with a bag of Cheetos vomiting into his gray sweatshirt with every Brady win. ?

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Go Rams!

Best Thread evah!!!

F*** the pats and Brady with a crooked broomstick that has been dipped in boric acid.

27 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Go Rams!

I am with you.  It’s not petty.  It necessary. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Go Rams!

Nah, this isn’t petty. We all have to have things to root for and against.

I’m with you. Only thing I care about is not seeing either be successful. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Like you, years ago, I vowed to have sex with my wife 100 times for each Jets SB win.   That's why we only have one kid.

One of mine was conceived after a Jets loss to the Rams.  They will have to research game scores to figure out which one she is.  Oops.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EM31 said:

Go Rams!

Yeah, you're petty. Not for rooting against Brady or Belichick but for not rooting against the Bills, who will dominate the division for the next 10-15 years. Is it because the Bills are the only NY state football team who actually play in NY state the reason why so many of you have compassion towards the Bills?

1 hour ago, whodeawhodat said:

I have convinced myself that TB winning equals belichick losing.

I also live in tampa so i had to come to grips somehow.

I can't decide but I do think about this too.  I think it takes away from BB's legacy when TB12 wins without him.  If he wins a 2nd Superbowl with Tampa at age 44, it kind of seals it.  He can win multiple SBs even in his mid-40's on another team.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EM31 said:

Go Rams!

Petty!!!!

I call it WISDOM!!!!!!

Cheers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 hours ago, EM31 said:

Go Rams!

Hiccup ?

I don’t want him to retire.  I want him to experience a rapid deterioration of his skills that leads to bitter failure.  I want him to stick around until his play starts to become embarrassing and it’s clear that he’s become the reason that his team is losing, sending him off on a humiliating note that he has to live with for the rest of his life.

I got a little hard imagining this

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1