So your saying there's still a chance-Deebo breaking up with San Fran!

6 hours ago, Larz said:

My mom worked at WWF in Stamford in the 90s. I got to go to the company picnic 

random observations 

jake the snake was quiet. Scary kind of quiet. 

macho man when he isn’t oiled up, pumped up and freaking out is actually normal looking. Elizabeth was super attractive. 

at the time Vince McMahon was really roided out, he was massive. 

undertaker  was the coolest by far. Super nice guy. 

Hulk didn’t show lol

I met macho man when I was a kid at the Nintendo fest in Jersey.  Super cool guy 

Heard Undertaker interviewed on Hot Ones.  Seems like a real chill down to earth dude

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

We will offer both 2nds and a 3rd, if they won't take that for Deebo then we'll turn our attention to the draft. Those are the picks the Jets have shown they are willing to sacrifice for the right player.

I would offer number 10, a 2nd Rd pick and a pastrami sandwich from Katz's

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

We will offer both 2nds and a 3rd, if they won't take that for Deebo then we'll turn our attention to the draft. Those are the picks the Jets have shown they are willing to sacrifice for the right player.

Or just keep those picks, dont trade for Deebo and take another crazy dynamo big play electro do all WR with a super fun name, Wan'Dale Robinson in the 4th and watch you paper stack! @Integrity28

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Trash me if you want everybody. I'm going back to my original thinking. If we can't trade for an elite receiver. Let's build a rotatation with differing skill sets . What do we need. A possession type receiver and red zone threat. A receiver who can regularly stretch the field. Drake London or Treyvon Burks and Robby Anderson would fit those needs nicely.

• Sympathy 1

43 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Or just keep those picks, dont trade for Deebo and take another crazy dynamo big play electro do all WR with a super fun name, Wan'Dale Robinson in the 4th and watch you paper stack! @Integrity28

I think the Jets was a vet WR now with the fall back being a trade up into the 1st as a backup plan. I like the trade up route personally at this point.

57 minutes ago, genot said:

Trash me if you want everybody. I'm going back to my original thinking. If we can't trade for an elite receiver. Let's build a rotatation with differing skill sets . What do we need. A possession type receiver and red zone threat. A receiver who can regularly stretch the field. Drake London or Treyvon Burks and Robby Anderson would fit those needs nicely.

This , a lot of people like Jameson Williams but he’s a body catcher and I personally don’t like that and he’s also much like one you mentioned Robbie.

London would  be the best fit IMO (if fully healthy) 

18 hours ago, Larz said:

My mom worked at WWF in Stamford in the 90s. I got to go to the company picnic 

random observations 

jake the snake was quiet. Scary kind of quiet. 

macho man when he isn’t oiled up, pumped up and freaking out is actually normal looking. Elizabeth was super attractive. 

at the time Vince McMahon was really roided out, he was massive. 

undertaker  was the coolest by far. Super nice guy. 

Hulk didn’t show lol

Thats pretty cool!

• Upvote 1