### The Official Day Two Draft Day Discussion Thread ###

Maxman

Perrion Winfrey

DT Oklahoma

Height: 6-3 | Weight: 290 | RAS: N/A

Athletically, Winfrey is fascinating. He stands at around 6'3", 290 pounds, and has solid — though not elite — proportional length. Along with a robust length/leverage combination, Winfrey has an explosive get-off. He brings a lot of juice as a rusher, and he's incredibly twitchy for his size. His upper body is extremely amped-up, and he pairs it with the lateral athleticism to shift past gaps and manipulate blocking angles.

A particularly exciting part of Winfrey's profile — beyond his athleticism and his natural leverage — is his versatility. With his size and athletic framework, Winfrey can line up in a multitude of different spots. Last year, he took reps everywhere from nose tackle to 5-technique, and his skill set allows him to stunt between different positions on a single rep. His best role in the NFL will probably be as a 3-technique, but Winfrey isn't confined to that alignment.

Just now, Maynard13 said:

That would be a great pick!

It would 

Although this seems like prime position for Douglas to trade down and pick up another pick or two.

Honestly, it all means nothing to me either way.

As soon as the word “Breece” left Revis’ mouth, Douglas had already achieved perfect draft status in my mind.

I wasn’t kidding earlier when I said the Jets could package the rest of their picks for a 2023 2nd rounder.

Work the phones to find someone who will take that deal.

• Upvote 2