This team is soft and doomed. Saleh holding the rookies out of camp?

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Name one current team in the league that operates this way with any success.  Even the Pats are no longer the Pats largely because no one wants to deal with that sh*t any longer.  

The Parcells method is long gone dude.  

This is disgusting hippie millennial mush talk. I won’t hear it, Taylor.

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Give it rest dude, he’s not gonna miss camp and forfeit that money with a baby on the way. Jets already ordered a Peloton  XXL for him. “ Get ready @JiFapono, it’s on!” 

I will whip his ass just like I did John John Florence.  John John is still losing sleep over it. 

• Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

ACTUALLY,  I just got promoted at work and my new role involves a lot of travel, which gives me time to listen to extensive interviews with Tony Pauline and assorted Jets beats writers. Could I be using that time to read books? Sure, but the joke is on you. I was an English major in college and I’ve already read all the books. Instead, I am now an increasingly plugged-in Jets expert. 

You clearly have never read this masterpiece because you sir, are a Judger and not a Learner.  Whereas, the righteous on this board, seek to understand the methods of a one Robert Saleh, while in you inappropriately judge him for something that could actually be next level brilliant without understanding the full context behind his decision.

Get woke! 

image.thumb.png.668db2d6ccee40214b21d6f101471a4c.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Rookie camp is usually walk throughs I think. But last years actual camp was soft as hell. You have to hit.

This is Woody baby’ing the players after 2 years of Gase ineptitude 

the problem is woody is too stupid to know he’s going the complete opposite extreme

1 minute ago, Dwight Englewood said:

This is Woody baby’ing the players after 2 years of Gase ineptitude 

the problem is woody is too stupid to know he’s going the complete opposite extreme

If Saleh doesn’t have the team in pads again this summer and they win 6 games it’s not going to work. He’s gotta tread carefully. The theater kids don’t like it but believe it or not yes football involves hitting in practice.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Trust the process, we are only in the second year of this program. We are all use to a certain style or sure of how things should be done. Well, let’s give the CS the benefit of the doubt,that they have a plan and are following it.
The groceries have been bought, the prep work is now beginning, it will take now thru August to complete. In September we will begin the cooking and by December we will know if we have a executive chef in charge or a short order cook at the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

ACTUALLY,  I just got promoted at work and my new role involves a lot of travel, which gives me time to listen to extensive interviews with Tony Pauline and assorted Jets beats writers. Could I be using that time to read books? Sure, but the joke is on you. I was an English major in college and I’ve already read all the books. Instead, I am now an increasingly plugged-in Jets expert. 

I’m more or less picturing your workday like Louie’s here, except skinner, with a larger vocabulary, and a fat lip; but washing lettuce nonetheless. ;) 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I want consequences. I want blood and guts. I want warriors in this house. Savages. 

Says the emo who trained for a wrestling match by jumping rope and acting shy & awkward around a horny young Linda Fiorentino; whose own “blood and guts” were nosebleeds not from fighting but from rapid dieting, to transform him from a beanpole to an even thinner beanpole.

‘80s ftw

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

ACTUALLY,  I just got promoted at work

Really happy for you that your ability to bull**** like an authority has helped you professionally. Congrats! 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Who are these people exactly?

The ones who watched 2019 and thought that Sam Darnold was better than Dak Prescott rather than thinking, you know, maybe we don't need to burn another whole season to figure this one out. The ones who can't quit Becton now like they couldn't quit Sammy then. I mean I'm sure we've got nothing to worry about bc the hope squad is so frequently right about things when they double down in the face of mounting contrary evidence.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Someone pays you for what you do?  
That’s fascinating.   Could you give a few details?

6 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

All joking aside, the ridiculous amount of players on I.R the Jets have had over the last couple of seasons has clearly spooked them. Will this work, I have no idea but it’s clearly a major issue with the Jets.

Strength and conditioning for the Jets peaked at Sal Alosi...

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

If Saleh doesn’t have the team in pads again this summer and they win 6 games it’s not going to work. He’s gotta tread carefully. The theater kids don’t like it but believe it or not yes football involves hitting in practice.

You Will Not Cry Full Metal Jacket GIF

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

So admirable how you’re able to maintain such a workload and get that law degree 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:
Not sure what's going on here but my guess is that Saleh invented this drill.

He's teaching them how to run to the bathroom while holding a baby with a diaper about to explode.

Hmm... maybe Becton should be here after all, this is vital stuff. 

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:
Not sure what's going on here but my guess is that Saleh invented this drill.

Nah, that's the Batman running with bomb drill. (For some reason I can't copy links.)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Says the emo who trained for a wrestling match by jumping rope and acting shy & awkward around a horny young Linda Fiorentino; whose own “blood and guts” were nosebleeds not from fighting but from rapid dieting, to transform him from a beanpole to an even thinner beanpole.

‘80s ftw

Your memory is freaking amazing and also terrifying lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JiFapono said:

You clearly have never read this masterpiece because you sir, are a Judger and not a Learner.  Whereas, the righteous on this board, seek to understand the methods of a one Robert Saleh, while in you inappropriately judge him for something that could actually be next level brilliant without understanding the full context behind his decision.

Get woke! 

I read this instead. Apparently,  everything is MY fault. 

51yoHjJDQ3L._AC_SY780_.jpg.49b8eba5538af241efb4d666aafe35bd.jpg

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Get woke! 

This looks like Pooftown Handbook.

On 5/7/2022 at 7:29 AM, Matt39 said:

Believe it or not the number of practices in pads are dictated by the CBA and the Jets practiced in pads as per those rules.  You seem to struggle with this fact

• Upvote 3