The Geno Smith Era - Redux

The media REALLY wanted Lock to start for some reason. Even after his crappy play yesterday NFLN went on and on how about how good Lock is. Lock has a dynamic arm but is just a crappy QB.

Geno has turned into a halfway decent one but still prone to bad judgement at the wrong time. 

I heard some of the Seattle players interviewed a few weeks ago and they were solidly behind Geno so this is not surprising.

Wish him well.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Yet another thread morphing into a "Zack stinks" thread. Sad,

I'm  not anti Zach* but you know him playing average+ ball fixes this . ... we tend to be ecstatic with the bare minimum passing grade sooooo yeah if  Zach gets to consistently mediocre and stays on the field and I'll be happy with him

• Upvote 1

Geno Smith gets alot of hate, but the guy has some skills. The key to his success is avoiding the inexplicable, boneheaded mistakes at the most inopportune times. He hasn't been able to overcome that glaring weakness throughout his career.

I wish him luck. This is almost certainly his last shot at a starting quarterback job.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

Geno Smith gets alot of hate, but the guy has some skills. The key to his success is avoiding the inexplicable, boneheaded mistakes at the most inopportune times. He hasn't been able to overcome that glaring weakness throughout his career.

I wish him luck. This is almost certainly his last shot at a starting quarterback job.

Learning to wipe yourself with your off hand is damn near impossible. Learning to be a good NFL quarterback in your 30's is a tad harder than that. Geno is gonna Geno. 

2 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

I'm  not anti Zach* but you know him playing average+ ball fixes this . ... we tend to be ecstatic with the bare minimum passing grade sooooo yeah if  Zach gets to consistently mediocre and stays on the field and I'll be happy with him

Absolutely true. But the constant naysaying and lack of patience here wears on me. I know - it's my choice to be here, and I do take time off when it's just too much to read.