Jets Cuts to 53: Final List

Rhg1084

3 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

I said it the day he was drafted - Perine was the most inexplicable pick this franchise made since Hackenberg.

A back with zero stand out qualities should not be getting drafted at all, let alone in the 4th round. Just an absolute garbage pick in a draft that had some depth in it. 

Me as well.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

I said it the day he was drafted - Perine was the most inexplicable pick this franchise made since Hackenberg.

A back with zero stand out qualities should not be getting drafted at all, let alone in the 4th round. Just an absolute garbage pick in a draft that had some depth in it. 

This post is pure and utter stupidity.  A 4th RB?  Lmfao 

• Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, rldev said:

While I agree you in drafting UF players, UF is no community college. It is a big time academic University.

What round did you take Damien Pierce in your fantasy draft?  Did you prioritize Kyle Pitts too?   Probably looked for a sleeper pick in Van Jefferson? 

• Haha 2

Good time to talk about the Wall of Shame:

Darron Lee
Stephen Hill
Devin Smith
Calvin Pryor
Dee Milliner
Dexter McDougle
Jace Amaro
Ardarius Stewart
Christian Hackenberg
Lorenzo Mauldin
Quinton Coples

I just threw up in my mouth looking at these names

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

I just threw up in my mouth looking at these names

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

What is really great is to look up those drafts and note some of the players picked 5-10 players after them.  

You will see guys like George Kittle....

8 minutes ago, varjet said:

What is really great is to look up those drafts and note some of the players picked 5-10 players after them.  

You will see guys like George Kittle....

I was so pissed when they passed on Kittle...I remember watching his highlights and he would not only block his guy but would abuse him even after the whistle driving him into the ground like 50 yards away from the ball - he was a beast

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Whoa, that's a surprise. Wonder if they're keeping Knight.

I would assume they are.  I don't imagine they would be keeping Johnson over Coleman.  Knight was impressive this summer.  Happy for him (assuming he makes it).

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

pretty sure the Jets wouldn't have used that pick on Mond, thus.. why is this relevant?

You had pundits saying Jets got fleeced on that deal cause of the draft capital they gave up. Mond was a Jets pick they traded to Minnesota in the deal