Here we go...can't even have a few hours of success....

Zachs current (hopefully temporary) inability to survey the field and deliver the ball is potentially costing him millions if dollars.  If he was doing shirtless situps in his driveway while saying "next question" i might be a little worried but this very mild whining is nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, doitny said:

can Garrett Wilson also eat a dick and go to Detroit cause he cant be too happy either.

we all think they werent open and we wont know to the all 22 comes out, but they know right now. im guessing he didnt say this for nothing. he must have been open a few times

Who gives a sh*t about his feelings.  This is about wins.  Like I says I love Garrett Wilson but he’s been dropping passes like crazy lately 

Just now, Mogglez said:

I’ll say it again: he was doing absolutely nothing with Flacco either, who was dropping back to pass more than any QB in the league.  Those are tangible facts.  Enough with the “it’s Zach” nonsense.  The best game of Moore’s 2022 season, so far, was the Pittsburgh, Zach’s first game back.  This is a WR actively complaining that the offensive game-plan changed because *GASP* dropping back 40-50 times a game was conducive to winning football games.

I posted the numbers earlier. Both Garrett Wilson and Elijah Moore had a lot more production without Zach than with Zach Wilson. That includes Moore’s numbers last year. If you want to say that the issue is Moore is lazy and Garrett Wilson has stone hands, and not that Zach Wilson has consistently been a drag on the passing game, go on ahead with that one. If that’s the case, lets’s find out why Joe Douglas drafted two bad receivers at #10 and #34.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Meanwhile, AVT playing LG, RG, LT, long snapper, punt protection, FG holder, and anything else he is asked to do without complaining at all.

Jets are winning with an offense putting up 30 points per game. And we’ve got players and fans complaining? lol No wonder the football gods have cursed this team for so long. Three wins in a row and we’re tripping over our dicks complaining about completion percentages and target shares.

Agreed.  I think some are just traumatized that they’re Afraid of being happy.  But they got to gory over it and realize that the bad years are over and this is the beginning of good football for hopefully several years with this young core 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Meanwhile, AVT playing LG, RG, LT, long snapper, punt protection, FG holder, and anything else he is asked to do without complaining at all.

Jets are winning with an offense putting up 30 points per game. And we’ve got players and fans complaining? lol No wonder the football gods have cursed this team for so long. Three wins in a row and we’re tripping over our dicks complaining about completion percentages and target shares.

Wr’s are divas and the first to cause trouble 

• Upvote 1

I mean Zach threw 18 passes today....completing only 10 for the whole game. Zach hasn't been too great so far. Seems he often just doesn't even see open receivers. Hopefully it gets better soon
Being Serious

Feels like another case of a defensive coach wanting to heavily bias the run and limit risk.

They have snipped Zach's balls and now he is learning to live without them.

This mindset fails ultimately in today's NFL

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, doitny said:

can Garrett Wilson also eat a dick and go to Detroit cause he cant be too happy either.

we all think they werent open and we wont know to the all 22 comes out, but they know right now. im guessing he didnt say this for nothing. he must have been open a few times

Is Garrett Wilson openly complaining about it?

The Jets are tearing teams a new assh0le on the ground with their prized young backfield.

Of course they aren’t going to deviate away from that while it’s working so effectively and start slinging the ball all over the field just for the hell of it.

As others have said, the opportunities will come for these wideouts eventually.

But you don’t start b*thing on social media during the meantime.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Which is all a blanket discussion over the viability of the QB. Big issue. We should talk about it. It seems Elijah Moore wants us to talk about it. Good bet Garrett Wilson will want us to talk about it soon, too. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’ll say it again: he was doing absolutely nothing with Flacco either, who was dropping back to pass more than any QB in the league.  Those are tangible facts.  Enough with the “it’s Zach” nonsense.  The best game of Moore’s 2022 season, so far, was the Pittsburgh, Zach’s first game back.  This is a WR actively complaining that the offensive game-plan changed because *GASP* dropping back 40-50 times a game was conducive to winning football games.

and Garret Wilson? we all thought he could be ROY with Flacco throwing it to him. now he probably wont even get a single vote.

i know you cant throw it 40-50 times a game but there is way too much WR talent to just throw it 18- 21 times a game. 

• Upvote 3

I'm guessing that much of this is on Zach Wilson not on Mike LaFleur.

ZW and Berrios seem BFFs, they trained and played together, all off season, chemistry 101.

Elijah Moore is only 22 years of age, he is of an age that is going to gripe on social media without a filter.

It's hard to swallow your pride and keep your head down when you believe in yourself at the tender age of age 22. it's a ten year window for a WR, I think it's probably the right thing to do for Elijah Moore...complain, even if it means you get traded. In 2022, you have to look after number one.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

and Garret Wilson? we all thought he could be ROY with Flacco throwing it to him. now he probably wont even get a single vote.

i know you cant throw it 40-50 times a game but there is way too much WR talent to just throw it 18- 21 times a game. 

Do you care more about him getting ROY or winning games?  We’re 4-2 and some of you seem even more miserable than the previous 5 years lol

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Being Serious

Feels like another case of a defensive coach wanting to heavily bias the run and limit risk.

They have snipped Zach's balls and now he is learning to live without them.

This mindset fails ultimately in today's NFL

I think this is correct, it's hard to build sustainability playing like that...

But short term, while giving their young QB time to it makes sense.  

I have to believe as Zach continues to grow they'll continue to open things up.

But I totally get your point.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

ZW and Berrios seem BFFs, they trained and played together, all off season, chemistry 101.
Elijah Moore is only 22 years of age, he is of an age that is going to gripe on social media without a filter.
It's hard to swallow your pride and keep your head down when you believe in yourself at the tender age of age 22. it's a ten year window for a WR, I think it's probably the right thing to do for Elijah Moore...complain, even if it means you get traded. In 2022, you have to look after number one.
This right here is millennial thinking at its best.... How about you prove you can do your job and you will get rewarded with more ops.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Youre Dumb Charles Barkley GIF by Saturday Night Live

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

WRs last longer in the NFL.  

There’s room for everyone to eat.  0 targets makes no sense.  

Zach only attempted 18 passes. If there was a game for moore to have 0 targets, this is the one. The Packers secondary was covering the WRs really well today and Zach as a passer did not respond well to it. Makes sense. Hope to see Zach figure out how to throw the WRs open in the future.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I want guys that want the ball. Then I want them to get the ball and demonstrate why.

Problem is… Zach is weeks behind the rest of the offense. Gotta hope he can get on their level. Right now, they’re mostly hiding him.

Breece “Camouflage “ Hall! 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I posted the numbers earlier. Both Garrett Wilson and Elijah Moore had a lot more production without Zach than with Zach Wilson. That includes Moore’s numbers last year. If you want to say that the issue is Moore is lazy and Garrett Wilson has stone hands, and not that Zach Wilson has consistently been a drag on the passing game, go on ahead with that one. If that’s the case, lets’s find out why Joe Douglas drafted two bad receivers at #10 and #34.

Garrett Wilson has 3-4 drops today and, quite frankly T0m, I don’t care about the splits for Moore from last year, like, at all.  Splits from last year are completely irrelevant to this year.

Robbie Anderson once had a 1,000 yard season for Carolina with a 70% catch rate and fell back to earth immediately after getting paid.  

Braylon Edwards had a year where he put up 1,700+ yards and double digit TDs, but never replicated it again.

I can keep going if you’re interested.  There are plenty of examples of outlier games and seasons out there.

The only numbers that I care about are the stats from this year.  This year Elijah Moore hasn’t eclipsed 3 catches for 53 yards (PITT).  Garrett Wilson (who I, truly, believe will be fine) has been dropping balls since the spring.  You keep dodging my biggest question too.  Why didn’t Moore do anything with Flacco dropping back at a historic pace?  Don’t give me anything from last year.  Answer that using data from this season.  Garrett Wilson popped off at least once.  Corey Davis hasn’t seen much, if any, of a drop off since Wilson’s return.  Why is that?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

Zachs current (hopefully temporary) inability to survey the field and deliver the ball is potentially costing him millions if dollars.  If he was doing shirtless situps in his driveway while saying "next question" i might be a little worried but this very mild whining is nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.

One too many White Russians? I’ll allow it.