Here we go...can't even have a few hours of success....

3 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

I don’t blame him. Elijah is one of your top WR. I blame it on Wilson though. The kid is wild and careless at times. 25 yards passing in a half isn’t exactly going to get you many yards as a receiver. But he could have targeted Elijah with one of his crazy stupid careless incompletions. 

Interesting take here, I don’t Agree with it at all, but nice creative way to bash Zach…. It’s called a running game, that will eventually open up the pass more… Corey Davis is having a better season and more clutch than Elijah right now

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Surprised this is coming from Moore.  He needs to shut his trap though.  Hes done nothing in this leahue to demand targets.

Although if i was lafluer, id run that berrios reverse next week, but make it a double and have brax flip to elijah going the other way.

Teams gonna start overplaying the berrios reverse and backside should be wide open.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Posts like these are why we can’t have nice things.

I love Braxton but Jet sweeps don’t make him the more valuable receiver.  Wilson needs to be able to make some consistent throws in this league.  Otherwise we’re gonna have a lot more undeserved anger directed at Moore and Garrett Wilson by Jets fans.  

Or…OR, take it up with the OC who’s putting an emphasis on the run game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

WRs last longer in the NFL.  

There’s room for everyone to eat.  0 targets makes no sense.  

You go with the hot hand and the last 2 weeks it's been  Hall.

He just needs to be patient,  don't go off because one game with no targets.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I love Braxton but Jet sweeps don’t make him the more valuable receiver.  Wilson needs to be able to make some consistent  throws in this league.  

Give Berrios some more opportunities in the slot with Wilson and Davis out wide and I have no doubt that he would be contributing more in the passing game.

Dude has hands of glue and goes all out on every play.

And if Moore wants to cause a stink and continually half ass his routes, that’s exactly the lineup the Jets should go with.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

I think some are too hung up on stats.  The Packers focused on trying to shut down our receivers which opened it up for our running backs to take over.  We didn’t need ZW to have a monster passing game as long as he didn’t turn the ball over.  Moore will have his chance to shine but he needs to remember the most important thing is wins

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Or…OR, take it up with the OC who’s putting an emphasis on the run game. 

Most importantly, keep it OFF of social media while you and your team are in the midst of traveling back from your franchise’s biggest win in over a decade.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Untouchable said:

Give Berrios some more opportunities in the slot with Wilson and Davis out wide and I have no doubt that he would be contributing more in the passing game.

Dude has hands of glue and goes all out on every play.

And if Moore wants to cause a stink, that’s exactly the lineup the Jets should go with.

Agree.  Berrios is clutch and makes huge plays every week.  He needs more snaps at reciever.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

1-10 how bad did today’s win hurt you

About a 7, where it’s 2025 and there’s a hologram of @Jet Nut in my living room screaming at me about Zach Wilson having “no weapons” and how it probably has something to do with the newly-inaugurated Belichick Administration banning the common draft.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I love Braxton but Jet sweeps don’t make him the more valuable receiver.  Wilson needs to be able to make some consistent  throws in this league.  

Wilson is making plays as needed, but is still learning and getting better as we win and he is not turning the ball over by forcing anything. Moore may not be getting open with enough separation to make throws less risky right now. Most important is we have to avoid as many mistakes as possible, which is one of the main things needed to gain consistency. That is critical.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He wasn’t doing anything of note with Flacco under center either.  The same Joe Flacco who was dropping back to pass at a record pace.  Moore’s passive aggressive attitude after winning 3 straight games should earn him a quick trip to the bench.  Sounds like he would rather catch 4-5 balls for ~50 yards in blowout losses than let the run game dominate opponents to victory.  Beyond disappointed in Elijah tonight.

He’s an extremely talented dude and Zach Wilson has consistently been incapable of getting him the ball. It seems LaFleur and the coaches have made the decision to limit Zach’s passing opportunities, particularly downfield. There are a lot better places to be a WR than here. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1