Tom Brady should retire after today

Bronx

3 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Imagine your supermodel wife told you to quit your job and stay home and bang her and hang with your kids and you refuse, so she leaves you, then as it turns out, you should have. It must absolutely burn him alive inside. And we're here for it.

The problem is that Tommy tomorrow can find someone as hot as Giselle but 20 years younger.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not at all.  Brady is on a completely different plane of hatred.  

Like, I despise the Yankees and Miami Dolphins.  But I never despised them anywhere close to the level that I despise Brady, Belichick, and the Patriots dynasty.  It goes beyond just hating their success.  It's scumbaggery at the highest level.  Supposed human beings with irredeemable qualities ruining the sport that I love time and again, and smugly giving everyone the middle finger as they did it.

Short of murderers, rapists, and people who harm children....there are few human beings I truly hate more than Tom Brady, and anyone who defends him.

So you think it was wrong that a back room deal was cut, and when Madison Ave told the NFL that he Will be the “face of the NFL” and to allow New England’s OL to Hold for 20 years to protect him, all, lot of the time 5 guys Holding on the Same play haha, and you know that doesn’t go far enough, Anyone coming within 5 yards of him gets a “Roughing the Passer” call even if you don’t touch him, so he could play “pitch and catch” over that 20 years and never get his Jersey dirty….you think that’s all wrong?  Is that what you’re saying?

Not a fan of the “tuck (let Brady win no matter what happens) rule” too, I’m sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I think he should stay the course and suffer thus humiliation for the duration of a whole season. 

I remember vaguely discussing this about 5 times during Tom Brady's career . How did that wind up ? I would trade Zach Wilson to the Tampa Bay Buccs for Brady right now and this team would probably win a SB but I doubt the TB franchise is that ******* srtupid

• Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1

6 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

At least the Jamal Adams thread seem to have slowed.  You guys have been ragging on Brady for decades.  He was great.  He kicked out ass.  Let it go.    

Is a two-way street, he continues to bash the Jets.  So why can't we?

• Upvote 2

Not at all.  Brady is on a completely different plane of hatred.  
Like, I despise the Yankees and Miami Dolphins.  But I never despised them anywhere close to the level that I despise Brady, Belichick, and the Patriots dynasty.  It goes beyond just hating their success.  It's scumbaggery at the highest level.  Supposed human beings with irredeemable qualities ruining the sport that I love time and again, and smugly giving everyone the middle finger as they did it.
Short of murderers, rapists, and people who harm children....there are few human beings I truly hate more than Tom Brady, and anyone who defends him.
Didn't they have a murderer play tight end for a couple of years?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3