Crazy Time: Calling it Now

JohnnyLV

Not entirely out of the question and I would have have agreed wholeheartedly earlier in the season, as the Jets have definitely improved the talent from last year but with Hall and AVT out it’s a much harder hill to climb. Couple that with how Zach while improved a little he still is not a QB that instill confidence and played remarkably bad last week in the second half. 

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

hey the dolphins beat em - anything is possible.  the jets d is good - the bills can't really run the ball. hoping for a refocused team.

The Dolphins are a better team and beat them with one of the best home field advantages in the league: September Miami heat with the visitor bench baking in the sun.

Barring something crazy happening the Fins won't beat them again this year. Neither will we.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

The Dolphins are a better team and beat them with one of the best home field advantages in the league: September Miami heat with the visitor bench baking in the sun.

Fins won't beat them again this year. Neither will we.

nah the jets beat them cause they were down to their 3rd string QB and tyreek hill wasn't at 100%.  but i don't view the dolphins as a better team.  while i honestly can't see the jets beating the bills, it's time to see that this jets squad is a good NFL team - justifiably in contention for a wildcard berth.

4 minutes ago, heymangold said:

nah the jets beat them cause they were down to their 3rd string QB and tyreek hill wasn't at 100%.  but i don't view the dolphins as a better team.  while i honestly can't see the jets beating the bills, it's time to see that this jets squad is a good NFL team - justifiably in contention for a wildcard berth.

We better. I have a feeling we will be 8-8 heading to Week 18 in Miami. Win and in game.....watch

3 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Little known fact about the NFL playoffs: teams don't need to justify their wildcard berths outside of their record and standings. 

• Haha 4

Can the Jets - missing their 3 best players on offense beat the Bills. I’m gonna say if we had Hall and Cory Davis and AVT the Jets could definitely win this game. Without those studs it’s just gonna be too difficult. Jets can run and play conservative on offense and try not to turnover the ball but how much can we score - maybe 10 points. Our defense could play great and the Bills will still put up 20. It would be a minor miracle for the Jets to win this game. 

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

We are going to beat the Bills this weekend. Get ready to jump back on the bandwagon

I don't see them scoring a touchdown unless there's a busted coverage or defense finds a way to get in the end zone.

It’s a really fun thought 

last week was such a gut punch, especially after being up 10-3. Game-changing pick on 3rd and short and a game-changing roughing call to wipe out a pick 6. Just a brutal loss. 

I don’t see it, but . . . “From your from lips to God’s ears”

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

We are going to beat the Bills this weekend. Get ready to jump back on the bandwagon

My son texted me this morning saying something similar. He was like it would be funny to see the reversal on Zach if he balls out on Sunday and they win. Whiplash time, bring it on.

• Upvote 1