The Jets are GOOD, and Zach Wilson sucks.

Lupz27

Just now, Grandy said:

I remember people criticizing him for spreading the ball around and not focusing on GW when he first came back from injury. 

rings a bell for me too, almost like they said he has trouble finding Garret & now he needs to find him less. 

how about find the open man, which is what was done.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Because it's true.  Imagine what our team would be like with an AVERAGE QB.  Great win, but Zach played no real part in it.

I guess the football would just will itself into GW’s, and scoot itself forward for first downs, and keep drives alive when needed. Yeah ZW had no part of the win….. you’re delusional Wanda 

Semper Fi 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

More personal attacks @Maxman am I not allowed to have an opinion?  Stats make it a valid argument IMO but am I allowed to have one if it’s not popular?

So on a Football message board being called a moron is 'personal foul' territory?  Where's the flag!

You can have an opinion, but should expect to take the response to that opinion even if it is critical.  And the constant Justin Fields nonsense posted to every thread, is irritating.  Oh yeah....I realize you want our D Coordinator gone too, because well, he sucks.  This is a NY Jets fan forum...on the interwebz.  It can be a rough space.

30 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I’m enjoying it.  Just I realize Zach isn’t gonna get this team where we want you can wish all you want it won’t be true.  The quicker they move on the better the team is Really GOOD.

Too bad we still don’t have your boy, Darnold.  
Did you shlt yourself when they put up ZW numbers compared to Allen’s numbers over the same period of time and there being virtually no difference? 

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

It didn’t go over well during the draft that year when I said it and it won’t be go well when Fields is killing it and we looking for the next QB.  Just what I see.  I’m a realist.

Probably because Fields isn’t killing it and hasn’t been better than Wilson on the field, just in your mind

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but let’s be real here. Is anyone saying Zach took any kind of huge step today? 99% of the board is ecstatic over this win today and just wants to enjoy it.
Nobody really wants to get into the “Zach ain’t it” stuff right now. Can’t you see that?

Well, when you put it like that, I see.  Glad we got our FQB.  Go Jets!!!

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1