Zach starting Sunday (merged)

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

eXcUsE yOu!

JetBlue has over 20,000 employees! They are more than capable of faking a rib injury, I assure you!

This is an INTERNATIONAL corporation. 

oPeN yOuR eYeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can see it now , its 2068 and newly elected president Baron Trump opens up the sealed files and its discovered that the Jet doctors were handcuffed and blindfolded as Zach's mom and 3 JetBlue flight attendants beat up MW with a baseball bat . 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Dude you humiliated yourself today lol 

Well, that’s dramatic, given I only respect the opinion of about 4-5 people here… regardless, I’ll take my one day and like 3 posts over the way you’ve been weeping across threads for nearly a month.

1 minute ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Couldn’t agree more with you on that take.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The guy I’ve been putting in the corner for 3-weeks couldn’t agree more. Lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Here is the “conspiracy theory” being presented here: the Jets have a lot invested in Zach Wilson and they want to see him succeed. Mike White has a rib injury that makes him questionable to play. The Jets are using this opportunity to re-insert Zach Wilson back into the lineup despite *literally no one whose name doesn’t appear on Zach Wilson’s paycheck* wanting him to play. It’s not some wild-eyed conspiracy to assert that the Jets organization is putting their finger on the scale here. It’s absurd to suggest otherwise. Of course you’d want to milk some ROI out of your #2 overall draft pick to whom you paid out $30 million dollars. 

You are something T0m, if you’re trolling, ya got me.

You go play Sunday with a broken rib that with one tackle at the right spot, can puncture your lung, then call me in Monday morning.

Oh yeah, one other thing, if you’re going to blame someone for ruining MW’s last chance for greatness then blame the O-line. 

Here is the “conspiracy theory” being presented here: the Jets have a lot invested in Zach Wilson and they want to see him succeed. Mike White has a rib injury that makes him questionable to play. The Jets are using this opportunity to re-insert Zach Wilson back into the lineup despite *literally no one whose name doesn’t appear on Zach Wilson’s paycheck* wanting him to play. It’s not some wild-eyed conspiracy to assert that the Jets organization is putting their finger on the scale here. It’s absurd to suggest otherwise. Of course you’d want to milk some ROI out of your #2 overall draft pick to whom you paid out $30 million dollars. 

How do you explain White, personally himself, confirming a fractured rib and evaluated by 10 doctors. There is no chance what so ever for any reason that a doctor would risk his license over non sense involving the Jets QB situation. If any believes White and or drs lying for whatever reason, then i can sell you some ice in the winter.

This is pretty much how I watch every game.

Put me in the corner, you are unable to answer simple questions due to your infatuation with Mike White. You still can’t answer for threw incompletions at the end of each game which led to 2 L’s. When you answer the question, maybe, just maybe I can’t take you a tad bit seriously.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

How do you explain White, personally himself, confirming a fractured rib and evaluated by 10 doctors. There is no chance what so ever for any reason that a doctor would risk his license over non sense involving the Jets QB situation. If any believes White and or drs lying for whatever reason, then i can sell you some ice in the winter.

Serious question: do you think Mike White saw *ten different doctors* in the past three days? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

I know the Mets are notorious for poor handling of injuries but has any team that you can think of top the jets this year?

the miscommunication, the last minute changes, simply unreal.

mw went to the hospital prior to the jets leaving buff and was cleared. No mention of a cracked rib or even the next day playing with his kids.

no conspiracy for me but just another example of piss poor communication.

your telling me the jets could not disclose a cracked rib?

and please don’t come at me with competative advantage, unless it is strev starting Sunday

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is the “conspiracy theory” being presented here: the Jets have a lot invested in Zach Wilson and they want to see him succeed. Mike White has a rib injury that makes him questionable to play. The Jets are using this opportunity to re-insert Zach Wilson back into the lineup despite *literally no one whose name doesn’t appear on Zach Wilson’s paycheck* wanting him to play. It’s not some wild-eyed conspiracy to assert that the Jets organization is putting their finger on the scale here. It’s absurd to suggest otherwise. Of course you’d want to milk some ROI out of your #2 overall draft pick to whom you paid out $30 million dollars. 

I think the reason some of these goobers think this is a conspiracy, is because they’re assuming a rib fracture automatically means MW cannot play… which is untrue. Plenty of QBs have taken the field with rub fractures. 

The fact that this injury is being used to rule him out, when they let him back in on Sunday, is the suspect part. It us convenient. No doctors are risking anything in this. It’s a real injury. Just not a real injury that cannot be played through.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, C Mart said:

Zack Rosenblatt @ZackBlatt

Mike White said he talked to 10 different doctors trying to get cleared and none of them would. Called it “frustrating.” Said he’s only feeling “general soreness.” Doctors are just worried about contact

Mike White admitted it was “wishful thinking” when he said there was no doubt that he would play.

but the 5-7 posters here are convinced Coach, Owner etc all want MW out.

the guy couldn't get cleared to play.  He tried to find someone but nobody cleared him.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

There will probably be brawls in the stands on Sunday , but not between Lions and Jets fans. But Jet fans rooting for and against ZW. Reminds me of the Tim Tebow days. 

I had to break up one f those fights between two guys sitting in front of me.

a discussion turned ugly in less than a minute

4 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Put me in the corner, you are unable to answer simple questions due to your infatuation with Mike White. You still can’t answer for threw incompletions at the end of each game which led to 2 L’s. When you answer the question, maybe, just maybe I can’t take you a tad bit seriously.

When the questions are asked to deflect from the argument you’re already losing, you don’t get an answer, you get treated like a ding dong.

• Upvote 2

Serious question: do you think Mike White saw *ten different doctors* in the past three days? 

If it’s reported by the team and confirmed by Mike White, yes I do. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories of any kind. Also, White admitted it’s a fracture of the rib, I had one, it’s extremely painful. He may have caused further damage to the rib when he went back in the game. But to be honest, as an adult, there’s no way doctors/the Jets are faking this injury to simply put Wilson back in there. Of course, White wants to play, hence the doctors are their to protect him. Possibly, he wanted the satisfaction of seeing several doctors with the hope one would clear him.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

Your don't have to fake a doctors report. Not being cleared to play and the team making an "organizational decision" are two different things. Saleh said this was an organizational decision to not let White play. He may have been able to be cleared by Sunday and the Jets organization decided to not let that play out and they used the old "were saving the patter from himself" excuse when in reality its bc they see this as an opportunity to get Wilson back on the field.  Organizations, GMs, Coaches lie all of the time. 

the guy spoke to 10 doctors to try to convince someone to clear him.

MW at this point in his career isn't really able to go in and just play without practicing the entire week. that's my opinion

4 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

White not cleared.  

This should be a fun thread

I am severely conflicted here... I was loving what the offense was doing (while at the same time not being thrilled with the lack of finish or the two losses). Great opportunity for Zach to show that he's learned something while being benched.

If Zach does well, does that change anything? Does he finish the season? If the offense chokes, does he play another snap this season?

Who's our back-up? Is Strev QB2?

1 minute ago, JetsYanks13 said:

If it’s reported by the team and confirmed by Mike White, yes I do. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories of any kind. Also, White admitted it’s a fracture of the rib, I had one, it’s extremely painful. He may have caused further damage to the rib when he went back in the game. But to be honest, as an adult, there’s no way doctors/the Jets are faking this injury to simply put Wilson back in there. Of course, White wants to play, hence the doctors are their to protect him. Possibly, he wanted the satisfaction of seeing several doctors with the hope one would clear him.

This is why you lose debates and don’t even know it’s happening. Nobody is saying it’s a fake injury.

With that as your central premise, it’s impossible not to see everything else you’re saying as goofy and cockeyed.

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

If it’s just that White is fragile then it wouldn’t surprise me. He’s gotten hurt a lot. But the run around with all of this is very Jets. The fact he went back into the game with negative X-rays and just now we’re hearing otherwise raises eyebrows. 

His X-ray's weren't negative. They just weren't to the point where they suspected internal organ damage. As we've mentioned, players often play through broken ribs. When they went to the hospital to check further, it showed there was some slight impact to his organs and the way the rib was broken posed a threat for it to pierce his stomach/liver. It would've been hard to uncover that in a standard X-Ray.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

When the questions are asked to deflect from the argument you’re already losing, you don’t get an answer, you get treated like a ding dong.

You know what that feels like I guess, you still haven’t answered that question or any other question for that matter. Your the king of deflections. Once again Mike White ended both games throwing incompletions for both losses. Your also supporting the conspiracy theory of the excuse of an injury to simply play Zach, which is comic relief, lol. Also, White was 1-2, if he plays the next 4, then what’s his record? Curious on answer, and please don’t bring Zach into this. Next, is White better than Cooper Rush?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Lol, yeah. Because it was White's fault the Jets lost both games on the road.

**** next year. The Jets can make the playoffs THIS year. 

mike white. basically 1st and goal from the 19 yard line in Minnesota for the win. 2 incompletions and 2 interceptions. the 1st one was dropped. in the end, he didnt do much to win the game