We need to start Wilson next week in Miami

JTJet

There is no point in starting Mike White Joe Flacco etc. we need to start Zach Wilson to find out if he can be a franchise quarterback. Next week there is no pressure on him to win or lose the game. Just play the game. I do think he is going to be the guy going forward. Today proves that Mike White is not the guy he is a good back up and nothing more. So in my opinion, we need to start Jack Wilson next week to find out what he’s really got. There is absolutely no pressure on the kid at all next week.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 7
  • Ugh 3
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

There is no point in starting Mike White Joe Flacco etc. we need to start Zach Wilson to find out if he can be a franchise quarterback. Next week there is no pressure on him to win or lose the game. Just play the game. I do think he is going to be the guy going forward. Today proves that Mike White is not the guy he is a good back up and nothing more. So in my opinion, we need to start Jack Wilson next week to find out what he’s really got. There is absolutely no pressure on the kid at all next week.

So 1 more game is going to make the difference to let us know?  Get outta here. 

Start Streveler. Watch points pile up. 

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 1

Let White play, let Zach sit. Both QBs look shook right now, I think it's more important to have Zach healthy coming out of the season than it is to see him in a meaningless game. If we lose next week it won't be on the player who is still on the roster.

That's the play IMO but I get what you're saying.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Ok, so you saw about 18 games where Zach has absolutely  sucked but probably 2 if you were watching MW last season play poorly and one of them he had broken ribs but younare convinced MW isn't  the guy but there is a chance "Jack Wilson" is.

Shocked Pawn Stars GIF by DefyTV

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 1