<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Gardner and Wilson are leaving the game healthy. That’s a little w

Exactly Lars-the one thing I really hoped would happen today and Have to be honest I'm not in the least bit upset with the loss, about time a few really bad calls that went against the Jets will end up helping them this time. Instead of like 18-20 they'll be picking around 11

Its one thing to quietly root for a loss but some of you guys posting YES!!!!!! Type comments when we lose on a jet board teally need to check yourselves.
Its like watching and cheering your mamma being beaten to death for an early inheritance 
not nice at all

I agree. I will admit though that my take might be even more concerning. I just don’t care either way anymore. I can’t help feeling that wherever the pick is, they will screw it up. That whatever FA they bring in, will immediately turn into a disaster. Whatever coaching personnel is hired, they will suck. It’s true apathy and I wish like hell this team would give me a reason to feel SOMETHING! After watching that debacle for the past 3 hours, it’s where I’m at…