<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Its one thing to quietly root for a loss but some of you guys posting YES!!!!!! Type comments when we lose on a jet board teally need to check yourselves.

Its like watching and cheering your mamma being beaten to death for an early inheritance 

not nice at all

I was rooting for a loss because since we were already eliminated, rooting for beli-cheat to not make the playoffs is all that mattered.  Plus it would improve our draft pick status.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Its one thing to quietly root for a loss but some of you guys posting YES!!!!!! Type comments when we lose on a jet board teally need to check yourselves.

Its like watching and cheering your mamma being beaten to death for an early inheritance 

not nice at all

Frustration after 10 years of total futility…..   its totally understandable.  Woody is a fraud and real football men are hesitant to come here.  

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

He is, partially, to blame for that.

How so? ZW is small and afraid of taking a hit in the pocket, he has no pocket presence and seems lost on the field. Much of the season they had one of the best defenses in the league.  We have several geniune all-pros on both sides of the ball, problem is none are at the most important position - QB.  We need to find one.  If we do, we will be one of the top 5 teams in the league IMO.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan_always said:

Not sold on firing Saleh; he had no QBs to work with.  At least, not genuine NFL-caliber ones.

Have you not been paying attention to the mind-numbingly ridiculous sh*t he’s pulled during games this season? The absurd way he’s handled the QB position over the last month? The way he continually sticks his foot in his mouth when dealing with the media?

This needs to be another tear down

Especially with Payton and Harbaugh openly pining for jobs.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan_always said:

I was rooting for a loss because since we were already eliminated, rooting for beli-cheat to not make the playoffs is all that mattered.  Plus it would improve our draft pick status.

Thats all fine and dandy i get it.  My issue is taking that a step further and gloating on a jet board. Idk who did but i saw a couple of those type comments

Me? I used to root for losses for draft position but never gloated. Hows that worked out for us? It has sucked

call me crazy but i feel ending the season with a win, on a high note so to speak, is mentally more beneficial to the organization vs a few draft spots. To each their own

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I didn’t watch game followed on Gamecast but our guy missed a 55 yarder and their kicker won game with a 50 yarder. Second time in a few weeks Zeurlein didn’t convert long FGA that a game depended on. 

Our coach has rocks in his skull where his brains should be and you’re blaming the kicker?

Good God