Week 1 Monday Night Score Prediction vs. Bills

I've said 14-3 and I'm sticking with it.   My main reason, this defense.   Potential to be historic.   The depth and talent on the line is scary and this might just be the best secondary we've seen this franchise have with all apologies to Revis, Cro, Poole and Leonhard.   Allen will get his yards rushing, but he's also going to take a beating.   I see at last 4-5 sacks Monday Night and a lot of heat and hopefully a defense that can now have the knack to take the ball away and create easy scores for themselves or the offense.   I expect a turnover or 2 as well.   Ultimately we have to protect the ball and I trust Rodgers to do that.   Hopefully our guys don't put the ball on the ground or miss passes that land in the oppositions hand.    

Jets win 34-13.   Lets ******* go. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jets 27 Bills 19

I can see this as the final score. Bills score 1 TD and 4 “Bend but don’t Break” FGs

Jets on the other hand score 3 TDs under the savvy execution of Rodgers and GW and a dominant running game.(if Becton is healthy).

Hall and Cook score and Greg the Leg goes 2/2

• Upvote 1

Bills 23

Jets 20

Turnover, a deflected pass bouncing off the hands of Allen Lazard puts the Bills in a position for a game winning field goal as the clock winds down.

Mods have to ban five posters  by the end of day Tuesday as the existential crisis of being a Jets fan, once more takes human form. A spate of new suspect trolling accounts are registered on Jet Nation.

• Haha 2

Jets 27

Bungalows 13

Maybe we score even more points. I'm being cautious here.  This offense has a chance to score big points. We got the RB's, TE's, WR's and finally, drum roll......an MVP caliber QB. With this defense, its only going to give the offense more opportunities to score.  Last few years, we were going 3 and out like it was going out of style.  Sustained drives will let the defense breathe and rest.  It will motivate them to play harder knowing they will be in the game.  How many games down the stretch did you see the defense just lose focus and look exhausted.  This is now a very balanced team and they have a chance to make serious noise. 

I don't think you guys understand Week 1 dynamics, especially with Aaron Rodgers. Even if the Jets win, it won't be a beatdown. Rodgers hasn't played in this offense against people who aren't working for the postal service now.

Bills 27 Jets 24

The Jets will have a successful season, but will come up short to start the year.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, VinnieTheJet1980 said:

I've said 14-3 and I'm sticking with it.   My main reason, this defense.   Potential to be historic.   The depth and talent on the line is scary and this might just be the best secondary we've seen this franchise have with all apologies to Revis, Cro, Poole and Leonhard.   Allen will get his yards rushing, but he's also going to take a beating.   I see at last 4-5 sacks Monday Night and a lot of heat and hopefully a defense that can now have the knack to take the ball away and create easy scores for themselves or the offense.   I expect a turnover or 2 as well.   Ultimately we have to protect the ball and I trust Rodgers to do that.   Hopefully our guys don't put the ball on the ground or miss passes that land in the oppositions hand.    

Jets win 34-13.   Lets ******* go. 

We win by two scores. Aaron likes having a defense 

49 minutes ago, Hex said:

I don't think you guys understand Week 1 dynamics, especially with Aaron Rodgers. Even if the Jets win, it won't be a beatdown. Rodgers hasn't played in this offense against people who aren't working for the postal service now.

Bills 27 Jets 24

The Jets will have a successful season, but will come up short to start the year.

False.

While the bills will be fighting for their lives to keep Allen up and not hurt out d line will be on their 18 or 19 th snap fresh and hungry.

It's going to be a dominant win, not how the lions won against the chiefs where if he only had a lazed type player mahomes would have scored 4 times at least.

No we are actually going to win and deserve it. No errors. Just a bear down 

9 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

False.

While the bills will be fighting for their lives to keep Allen up and not hurt out d line will be on their 18 or 19 th snap fresh and hungry.

It's going to be a dominant win, not how the lions won against the chiefs where if he only had a lazed type player mahomes would have scored 4 times at least.

No we are actually going to win and deserve it. No errors. Just a bear down 

Alrighty then. We can agree to disagree. We'll see who's correct on Monday. I'm hoping you are!

You guys are going to get a shock Monday night if you think the Jets are going to obliterate the Bills.

In Rodgers' most recent 2 seasons, his Packers have gone 0-2 in week one with a combined 10-61 score.

Rodgers hasn't played much at all, with most preseason snaps going to the other QBs.

This offense has been completely overhauled, including the OC

There will be growing pains before they really take off and be dominant, and I doubt that will happen before Monday