The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle witnessing great QB play in a Jets uniform.
Is it too late to call this whole Rodgers thing off and retreat to where we’re more comfortable?

We had a couple of games when Favre was here, but this is another level of great.

48 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Not to be all hipster galaxy brain guy, but I’m not expecting much from Rodgers tonight because I think the offense is going to be messy for a month just due to acclimation. What I am interested to see tonight is if the Jets defense can continue to put Josh Allen in a blender and beat the piss out of him. I’ll also want to see a bruising run game with Dalvin and Breece Hall. 

I cannot wait to see the Jets run behind Becton and AVT all night long.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Not to be all hipster galaxy brain guy, but I’m not expecting much from Rodgers tonight because I think the offense is going to be messy for a month just due to acclimation. What I am interested to see tonight is if the Jets defense can continue to put Josh Allen in a blender and beat the piss out of him. I’ll also want to see a bruising run game with Dalvin and Breece Hall. 

I'd expect the game plan early will be very run heavy, and may feature some 2 TE sets. Let Rodgers and the offense get their feet wet before digging into the playbook. Also keeps Bills' offense on the bench. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Watching the game at a Bills mafia biker bar with two dolphin fans and a bills fan so it’s going to be a fun night. 

Sounds like the start of a joke a Jets fan and two dolphins fans walk into a bar...my couch is ready, picking up carne asada, chips and guacamole. And plenty of Miller in the fridge. Let's fng roll!

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I've never seen analysis like this.  Pretty interesting.  

I worry about Sauce with flag happy refs -for whatever it's worth, otherwise this defiantly seems to work in the Jets favor.

I never get analysis of the refs tendency to call penalties.

The Ref doesn't call all the penalties in a game, especially when your talking PI calls.  You need to know who the back judges are in order to determine if they're more or less likely to call PI.

If the back judges on Cheffers crew tonight are different then years past, what happened on prior Cheffers' crews with respect to PI calls is meaningless.

• Upvote 1