### Jets vs Chargers - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

I really don't know.  ZW might stink (he certainly has his problems) but he makes some plays that make me think there might be something there.  
I think our offense is a kind of a hidden mess.  Our non-GW WRs are embarrassingly bad.  Dalvin Cook stinks.  Uzomah stinks.  Our OL kind of stinks. 
This much disfunction points right at the OC

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I really don't know.  ZW might stink (he certainly has his problems) but he makes some plays that make me think there might be something there.  

I think our offense is a kind of a hidden mess.  Our non-GW WRs are embarrassingly bad.  Dalvin Cook stinks.  Uzomah stinks.  Our OL kind of stinks. 

Our offense is very much not a hidden mess. It’s the most publicly embarrassing mess ever. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

You just can’t take a sack there. You can’t.

How many times have we said that this season? And his whole career for that matter?

Dude has now taken 95 sacks in 30 games.

Oh, and now we’re 0-36 on the season at scoring TDs on drives starting in our own territory.

Mike White haters can f**k right off.  

• Upvote 4

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

Someone needs to be fired, shot, disciplined, let go of, taken to the train station, forgotten on the side of the road....whatever.  

But something has to be done.  

Even with a loss, this season still has a chance for playoffs.  Something has to be done.  

I think they are doing it. They made up their minds the season was a loss as soon as Aaron went down and just playing out the season to get the young gyus as much playing time as possible.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Rookie CJ Stroud goes for 470 and 5 TDs yesterday and you’re trying so hard to squint to find positives in Zach.

Just let it go man.  He’s f**kim terrible.  And there’s no secret potential either.  He can’t process quickly enough to ever unlock any powers if he had any beyond a strong arm. 

This guy still doesn’t know the Jets and Texans are in fact two separate teams full of two separate players and coaches

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Get into the red zone, bring in Cook, penalty, then take a sack. Why do we change things when we get to the red zone? 

We're actually throwing the ball well this half. Perfect time to get Dalvin cook 3 yard carries, obviously.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Yeetin It said:

Sure blame him for those 3. I’m talking about the ones in the redzone. I realize Wilson isn’t the answer at QB, but it’s getting ridiculous to blame every play on him. 

At this point he deserves it dude.  He’s non-functional.  You can’t expect an offense to move with that under center.  

• Thumb Down 1