****OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

6 hours ago, BP said:

What kind of stupid undisciplined play can we expect today? This is so exciting 

I'll be watching the Broncos at Texans today. That Sean Payton is a real man who holds his players accountable. We can learn something from a coach who downs a large pizza and dozen wings all by himself the night before the game. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Would be a real nice bonus heading into next season if we know Warren can play.

Especially with this draft class being loaded with right tackles and few left tackles. If Warren can show anything on the right side, it frees that first rounder up for a skills guy or a trade possibility. Feels like Bakhtiari then becomes an inevitability, though

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Especially with this draft class being loaded with right tackles and few left tackles. If Warren can show anything on the right side, it frees that first rounder up for a skills guy or a trade possibility. Feels like Bakhtiari then becomes an inevitability, though

Yup.  I would love to get a WR to pair with Wilson in R1. 

Harrison will likely be gone by the time we pick, but guys like Odunze and Nabers could be there for us.  And don't sleep on Adonai Mitchell out of Texas.  Thought of as more of a day 2 guy right now, but with a solid combine, he could be in the discussion in round 1 by the time the draft rolls around.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We are a David Bakhtiari and Devante Adams away from next year being an all-time Jets clusterfvck!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Max Mitchell finally banished to the phantom zone

Actually a surprisingly decent lineup today given the circumstances. Carter coming on as a plus starter this year would be enormous heading into the off-season. Breece needs to go off today

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Actually a surprisingly decent lineup today given the circumstances. Carter coming on as a plus starter this year would be enormous heading into the off-season. Breece needs to go off today

Warren cannot be any worse than what we have seen from Max - Max needs to hit the gym in off-season so at least he can be viable back up

2 hours ago, BP said:

Man, so profound. All they’ve done is piss me off and ruin my Sundays for almost 10 years.

I haven’t let them ruin my Sundays as much anymore.  Apathy is the way to go.  Or just laughing at them, either way!  Chose the latter in 2020 and that was a fun season.  Until we won…

• Post of the Week 2

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I haven’t let them ruin my Sundays as much anymore.  Apathy is the way to go.  Or just laughing at them, either way!  Chose the latter in 2020 and that was a fun season.  Until we won…

I've got couple parlays on the 1pm games. Gonna finish some work around the house and finish this bottle of Fog Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon. Cheers! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Larz said:

Seeing Godzilla -1 at 12:45. It has a 97% fresh critic review and 98% fresh fan reviews on rotten tomatoes 

A Godzilla movie has these reviews 

enjoy yelling at the TV fellas 

IMG_7892.jpeg

You mean you’re watching the jets game? 

“history shows again and again that nature abhors the folly of me go go Godzilla “