Jets ‘24 Are Gonna Run sh*t

Ulrich

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

This year sucked but losing a hall of fame QB is rough. There were so many other mistakes made this year, they have a shot to fix a lot.

They know Aaron is the QB.

Zach will be gone, so they can get a real backup.

WR and OL. Then more OL.

This defense is ready to go. There is talent at every level on offense.

Oh and fire Ketih Carter.

friday the 13th part vi jason voorhees gif | WiffleGif

It's Friday the 13th everyday at 1 Jets Drive, Zach will be back.

Run.........

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Not defending the work keith carter has done but the OL has had the same issues since Saleh and Douglas have been here…+ I’m not sure what good OL coach is going to want to walk into a lame duck situation.

Should carter be retained? Hell no, but I don’t know who would come here.

A philosophy and strength/conditioning change is needed with some player upgrades.

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

This year sucked but losing a hall of fame QB is rough. There were so many other mistakes made this year, they have a shot to fix a lot.

WR and OL. Then more OL.

I would like them to bring in a stud OL coach.

I'm also on board with Saleh going in a new direction at OC, though I don't mind going with Hackett with a healthy Rodgers, but maybe a former OC as an offensive assistant, kind of like Griese is for Shanahan.

3 hours ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

2024 Jets will finish 8-9

The last time the Jets won 8 games was in 2015, 8 years ago.  My prediction:  6-11 for 2024.

They can't beat New England, they won't beat Miami or Buffalo.  Best outcome-  1-5

NFC West:  They lose to 49ers, and at least one other NFC West team- 2-2

They will go 3-4 against everyone else.

6-11

35 minutes ago, Alka said:

The last time the Jets won 8 games was in 2015, 8 years ago.  My prediction:  6-11 for 2024.

They can't beat New England, they won't beat Miami or Buffalo.  Best outcome-  1-5

6-11

“My decision is to keep them,” Johnson said during an exclusive interview with the New York Post before Sunday's (December 24) game against the Washington Commanders. “I think we’ve had some very positive moves. The culture of the team is a lot better. The defense is better. The offense needs a few pieces.”

39 minutes ago, Alka said:

6-11

There are a bunch of wild cards you are missing.  For instance, if Belichick leaves they will steamroll the Pats. 

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

“My decision is to keep them,” Johnson said during an exclusive interview with the New York Post before Sunday's (December 24) game against the Washington Commanders. “I think we’ve had some very positive moves. The culture of the team is a lot better. The defense is better. The offense needs a few pieces.”

I have often defended woody but he is dumber than a bag of hammers

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

WR and OL. Then more OL.

i think this is right. this year has been sort of a blessing because a few of the issues became obvious and will now be fixed...and no team could have survived losing Rodgers....look around the league....most teams with backups are stinking it up.

• Upvote 2