****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I've always looked at this site like a "Virtual Sports Bar"... most of us are hanging out watching the game... Shootin the sh*t, having a few laughs... you're at a table by yourself screaming at the Television, Taking notes and trying to start a Jets Chant in a Sarasota Buffalo Wild Wings and switching jerseys "for luck". 

You’re a piece of work. I can’t stop laughing at the “changing jerseys” line.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

What complaints and when?

WTF are you guys talking about? Hearing voices again?

"This sh-t’s sorry,” Wilson said. “We’re out here looking sorry, man. We know that we’re not sorry. So that’s why it really hurts. We know that we’re better than that. We can do more. We gotta put some more trust in the receiver room. I feel like we can go up and make plays, do things. I don’t [know] if everyone feels that way but hopefully by the time we get around next week, everyone feels that way. We gotta have a great week of practice.” 

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

'Splain. Don't know the reference. 

Rob Lowe, who has to be worth at least $50 million, has taken a gig hosting a terrible looking game show on FOX called “The Floor,” which is presumably derived from a 2015 horror/sci-fi movie called “Circle.”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

"This sh-t’s sorry,” Wilson said. “We’re out here looking sorry, man. We know that we’re not sorry. So that’s why it really hurts. We know that we’re better than that. We can do more. We gotta put some more trust in the receiver room. I feel like we can go up and make plays, do things. I don’t [know] if everyone feels that way but hopefully by the time we get around next week, everyone feels that way. We gotta have a great week of practice.” 

Ooh, what a diva. 

Shut up. 😆 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Rob Lowe, who has to be worth at least $50 million, has taken a gig hosting a terrible looking game show on FOX called “The Floor,” which is presumably derived from a 2015 horror/sci-fi movie called “Circle.”

Thanks. I thought it might be a reference to his Sex Tape.

• Haha 2