Jets get 3 comp picks

1 hour ago, extmenace said:

I have been seeing these compensatory picks for the last week at least on different draft websites, so I guess this was the official announcement of the picks the Jets were going to get. I believe that pick #257 is the last pick of the draft.  Mr. Irrelevant.  It will be interesting how that plays out.  Maybe draft a QB with that pick, and see if we can get lucky like the 49er's.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Alka said:

I have been seeing these compensatory picks for the last week at least on different draft websites, so I guess this was the official announcement of the picks the Jets were going to get. I believe that pick #257 is the last pick of the draft.  Mr. Irrelevant.  It will be interesting how that plays out.  Maybe draft a QB with that pick, and see if we can get lucky like the 49er's.

7th rounders give teams the pick of their favorite soon-to-be UDFAs, so I'll happily take two free dart throws on a team that desperately needs cheap depth.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, extmenace said:

Lets see how JD can screw this up. Let me count the ways.  Actually last years draft was a major dud. 2022 draft was legendary.  Maybe we bouce back - great one year, crap the next, great the next year. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Lets see how JD can screw this up. Let me count the ways.  Actually last years draft was a major dud. 2022 draft was legendary.  Maybe we bouce back - great one year, crap the next, great the next year. 

JD has had 1 good draft.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

The pick in the 6th round will be No. 218 while the two in the 7th will be Nos. 256 and 257, which will be the final two picks in the draft. That means, unless the Jets trade the pick, they will be selecting Mr. Irrelevant in this draft.

This gives the Jets eight picks in the draft, starting with No. 10 and ending with No. 257. The official draft order will be coming soon.

• Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So its simple pick a QB at 257 then throw him in front of a bus so we don't have to get blamed for ruining Mr Irrelevant too

257 is where james morgan and christian hackenburg should have been drafted.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, doitny said:

The pick in the 6th round will be No. 218 while the two in the 7th will be Nos. 256 and 257, which will be the final two picks in the draft. That means, unless the Jets trade the pick, they will be selecting Mr. Irrelevant in this draft.

This gives the Jets eight picks in the draft, starting with No. 10 and ending with No. 257. The official draft order will be coming soon.

This is great. We can pick up Rodgers back up and hope for purdy type

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

257 is where james morgan and christian hackenburg should have been drafted.

Drafted? You mean even at 257 these two should not have been drafted. They should’ve played beach frisbee.