Rest In Peace Lauren

Heart broken to hear of Lauren's passing. My prayers for you and your family as you celebrate Lauren's life and the love that you all shared each day. 

After a short 5 month battle, I lost my best friend and college roommate to cancer this year; I can only imagine your grief and sorrow.

Reading your words, you are in the right place, God speed. Remembrance, love and strength to you all, Phil.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I don't know you personally Phil but I do know the pain caused by losing someone close to cancer.

I hope you can find comfort that Lauren is in a better place now and the memories of her will guide you the rest way home.

Peace brother.

• Upvote 2

Phil my brother .. god bless Lauren and God Bless you .. having travelled a similar journey you have my prayers. You are a strong man and you were lucky to have such love to share.

Take care of yourself bro you are a special human.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

So sorry for your loss.  Your note was a beautiful tribute to her and your lives together.

You will see her again.  Right now she is in the most loving place you could ever imagine.  I speak from experience.  I was blessed enough to have a near death experience.  It was the most wonderful thing.  For me it is not just faith, it is real. 

I hope these words will bring you some comfort.  Until you meet again.

RIP Lauren   

• Post of the Week 2

• Maxman pinned this topic