Robert Saleh = Awful Coach

Pound for pound, the Niners are probably the best team in the league. Not overreacting over one game but this isn’t a well coached team and I think they’re at best the third team in their own division. Perhaps they can eke out a wild card berth but I’m not optimistic, considering they’ve gone all in on a 40 year old QB.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

That’s all. Goodnight. 

The downside of a good roster, having Rodgers.... When you play the a great team it exposes your weakness. 

When you have talent and good players it's the coaching that operates. 

We were not even close. Just out coached on both sides of the ball.

You could see that we needed to adjust to the run and we could not.

Terrible.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Can Saleh

hire mike vrabel

I have wondered who could you possibly even hire if you were to make an in-season move... (NOT BELICHEAT) could not think of anyone... THAT I think I would not mind. If this continues something must be done to not waste this year with Rodgers. Coaching is and has been holding this team back

56 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

The more I see of Saleh, the less impressed I am.

Runs a nice set of stairs, apparently is pretty good at golf.  Not an NFL head coach.

You need to get out more... he is a rah-rah guy worried about his golf game.  JD is not much better.  Ive said this going on 3 years and get neg repped by guys like Jetnut and Bicketybam....     Saleh is a fraud.  I bet he flew in early to play a course. I'm not joking.