D-Line SUCKED

Lets get right to the point. #97 Holmes is a light DE UFL REJECT. Why was he playing 50% of the snaps at DT? The guy is terrible and should not even be on the  roster. The 49ers would run right at him and that scrub 49ers RB was already 10 yards down the field. Thank you Joe D for getting rid of JFE and Q  Williams. This is a long term problem and if you think the Titans are not going to run behind their RG you are totally delusional.

• Upvote 2

Leonard Williams looks decent in Seattle

He’s Javon Hargrave compared to Jalyn Holmes and Kinlaw and whatever non-Quinnen scrubs were out there 

Quinnen got nice pressure on that opening drive but sort of disappeared after that

I sort of wonder if he lost his motivation after getting his bag 💰 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Team and the fanbase started huffing their own farts about the defensive front and thought they could just plug and play and toss away key guys and not see any fall off.

Will MacDonald is looking like Aaron Maybin out there.

Reddick isn't looking like a "luxury" after today.  The pure arrogance of people on here saying one of the best pass rushers in the league wasn't needed and is just a luxury is still too funny.

Imagine gutting your defensive line so you can play hardball tactics on a contract lmao.

Yep of all things ******* people huffing their own farts on here throwin out names arrogantly laughing at how Jfm was a jag and how stacked our run d was. Then jerking off practice squad guys talm bout how we were going to have the deepest line in the league lmao. Get bent.

hows reality taste?

9 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I mean Purdey had all day to throw too, wasn't just the run game. I don't even remember us pressuring him once.

Yeah that was very disappointing to me too. Wonder if Quinnen was doubled the whole night? 

• Upvote 3

The great Jets' Dline has been a myth for some time.  In reality, we have Quinnen Williams and a bunch of guys.

Jermaine Johnson is a pretty nice player, but not a number 1 edge rusher. Javon Kinlaw is an under-achieving former 1st round pick, as is Solomon Thomas. Michael Clemons is a rotational depth-piece forced into a starting spot by the ill-advised trade of JFM and the Huff holdout. Will McDonald has one pass-rush move and weighs, maybe, 240lbs while soaking wet and in pads. Takk McKinley is a reclamation project who is closer to being out of the league than being a star. Ditto Jalyn Holmes. We don't know what Fotu can bring yet, but we won't find out for a while anyway. The other guys are undrafted rookies who, while promising, have a lot to prove at the NFL level.

So, yeah...the Dline is a big concern, both rushing the passer but - more glaring - also in stopping the running game.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

49ers looked at the Jets thought no 330 pounders in the middle, let’s just run it, the rest of the league has the tape, it’s going to be a long year.

Part of the problem was Mosley where exactly was our Middle LB when we were getting gashed ? Its been pointed out most of his tackles are way after what should have been the point of attack the dude does not like to mix it up head on and never did. He can call a defense though lol

When we ran did you see Fred Warner plugging the holes almost every time ? Watch the tape of him than watch Mosely. A real LB vs a Poser

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, papz187 said:

I was at the game, and our D Line was by far the most disappointing part of the team.

Getting rid of Franklin Myers for a 6th was stupid. I hope this performance is more due to the 49ers being very good on the OLine than the Jets DLine playing like trash, time will tell, but I didn't like what I saw tonight.

Sent from my SM-F741U using Tapatalk

Thank you JD. Thank you. @Joe W. Namath Saleh and JD are frauds.

• Upvote 2

The D-line and run defense in particular was the biggest disappointment, really appalling. 8 straight scoring drives is a complete embarrassment. Hope Saleh and Ulbrich can figure this out. Maybe add Leonard Taylor in the mix over McGregor? 

I will say McDonald did flash at times.  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Team and the fanbase started huffing their own farts about the defensive front and thought they could just plug and play and toss away key guys and not see any fall off.

Reddick isn't looking like a "luxury" after today.  The pure arrogance of people on here saying one of the best pass rushers in the league wasn't needed and is just a luxury is still too funny.

Imagine gutting your defensive line so you can play hardball tactics on a contract lmao.

If you thought McDonald was this issue last night, there’s a problem.

They also lose this game with Reddick.

• Upvote 1

The D-line and run defense in particular was the biggest disappointment, really appalling. 8 straight scoring drives is a complete embarrassment. Hope Saleh and Ulbrich can figure this out. Maybe add Leonard Taylor in the mix over McGregor? 
I will say McDonald did flash at times.  
I didn't see the flashes .. I'll have to watch that turd stain of a game again.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Completely ridiculous homer takes about that situation, just to defend the GM. Replacing the only 10 sack player on the team and another guy who played majority of the snaps with UDFAs and expecting no drop off is delusional. 

• Upvote 4