**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

37 minutes ago, Larz said:

Getting whipped in the trenches on both sides of the ball was more than disappointing and it’s hard to believe that we are at week four and the only 2 guys that know what to do running the routes are Williams and Lazard. 

This. Even if they won with that fg it does not mean this team came in unprepared and lethargic when they had a shot to go 3-1. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jetswin said:

Sunday Oct 11, 1992
Start Time: 4:00pm
Stadium: Hoosier Dome
Attendance: 48,393
    1 2 3 4 OT Final
1992 New York Jets Logo
New York Jets 0 0 0 3 0 3
1992 Indianapolis Colts Logo
Indianapolis Colts 0 3 0 0 3 6

Flashbacks. Mother of All Game plans sounds a lot like Baltusrol Bob telling us about great practices and good vibes. Both frauds and losers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Did will macdonald even play today?

I know people were crowning him because will levis tripped and threw the ball backwards and will got credited for that but uh. Thats 2 games out of 4 where hes been invisible on the field all game.

He was the only one I saw getting semi-consistent pressure. 

Any word on Rodgers’ health? He got hit 14 times and that’s not even counting the hits he took on scrambles. Jets have to travel to England this week and play at 9:30a on Sunday. Wonder if we sacrifice Tyrod to the Vikings defense and let Rodgers rest.

11 minutes ago, Ghost said:

But who ******* cares if we win or lose guys because the most important thing is having lots of haters because a wise man once said if you don’t have haters then you’re not popping!!! 

We are popping. 

LMAO!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Any word on Rodgers’ health? He got hit 14 times and that’s not even counting the hits he took on scrambles. Jets have to travel to England this week and play at 9:30a on Sunday. Wonder if we sacrifice Tyrod to the Vikings defense and let Rodgers rest.

This is probably massive copium but a QB with wheels might be a decent option against a ferocious defensive front. Gimpy Rodgers with limited mobility and the poor OL we saw today probably doesn’t make it out of the Vikings game healthy. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

I blame this game on Rodgers, G Wilson not being on the same page with Rodgers, and Hackett for not having our gigantic RB take a handoff at the 1 yard line. 

Then a throw to Conklin behind the LOS? Jesus. 

It doesn’t have to be this hard!

Dumb and dumber. You git a bowling ball crushing RB that gets an extra 3-4 yards after getting hit, and you hand it off TWICE to Hall, whose head was obviously not in the game. Ballgame right there.

• Upvote 1

0 deep shots today 
No wonder Broncos D played downhill all day, blitzing and loading the box 
Hackett is a joke
OL could.not protect long enough.... Plus Breece missing a grade school level protection assignment at the end of the game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Dumb and dumber. You git a bowling ball crushing RB that gets an extra 3-4 yards after getting hit, and you hand it off TWICE to Hall, whose head was obviously not in the game. Ballgame right there.
I'm just glad Saleh was smart enough to just have Allen .. Mr Positive Yards .. run the ball in from the 1 yard line 4 times in a row ... Ah sh*t then I woke up.

• Haha 2

Bad loss. 13 penalties?  Sign of an undisciplined team. WTF do you use Allen at the goal line?  Sometimes I think this team gives ‘preference’ to the ‘stars’ like Wilson and Breece when the situation calls for a more appropriate hammer so to say. 

and WTF was that play on DEN’s TD drive on 3rd and long to Sutton for like 34 yds when the play clock clearly read 00….and no delay of game?  The Refs were just as bad and inconsistent as the NYJ. 

Bad game all around. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Rodgers did something to that L Achilles on the sack when he limped off…I hope I’m wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Unlike Revis Sauce doesn't follow guys. The way the current staff uses him he's far too easy to be made a non factor in games with no impact plays.

He's a great cover corner I've just never been a huge fan of how we use him.

I'd love to see numbers on how often the opposing offense gets him matched up against their 2nd/3rd/4th receiving options.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Saleh said rodgers is “fine” just banged up. Rodgers brushed it off saying that he has “stuff on both legs” and he needs some time in the hot tub 

13 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

OL could.not protect long enough.... Plus Breece missing a grade school level protection assignment at the end of the game.

You can usually take a deep shot on 1st down if you want, as teams will have their base D in there to stop the run 

But Hackett 🤡 is a pussy “run, run, pass” guy 🙃😬

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Okay...

Outside of not scoring on 1st and goal from the 1.

That absurd PI on MC11 was the biggest impact of this game.  That call was downright awful.

I disagree…the Non call of the delay of game before the 30+ yd completion to Sutton on the DEN TD drive was the biggest impact IMO

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I'm just glad Saleh was smart enough to just have Allen .. Mr Positive Yards .. run the ball in from the 1 yard line 4 times in a row ... Ah sh*t then I woke up.

They drafted him because they knew they needed a goal line back 

Then on 1st and goal, they decide not to even try using him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1