**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" name="Matt[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" userid="[emoji6][emoji6]"] The Steelers plays weren’t miraculous. They just are good at the minor details that the Jets aren’t good at. 

It’s called mental toughness

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Chris Johnson did not know what the f**k he was doing, so no.  lol.

That’s my point. I don’t think it’ll get left to anyone that knows what they are doing. JetNation with polls should literally dictate all decisions for this joke of a franchise. 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The Steelers plays weren’t miraculous. They just are good at the minor details that the Jets aren’t good at. 

Amazing how the well coached teams are always luckier than the poorly coached teams right ?

• Thumb Down 1

The tanks is on
On the street
Inside your head
On every beat
And the beat's so loud
Deep inside
The pressure's high
Just to stay alive
'Coz the tank is on

Oh-wo-ho
Oh-wo-ho
Caught up in the action
I've been looking out for you
Oh-wo-ho
Oh-wo-ho
Tell me can you feel it
Tell me can you feel it
Tell me can you feel it

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Pass should have led him, not been on his back shoulder. Still unacceptable by Wilson, but let’s not pretend that pass was where it needed to be. Just like Mike Williams - it was a bad pass.

Oh be quiet will you. Sheeesh. have you ever played football? Apparently not. As a WR, you adjust to the throw. It was an extremely catchable ball.