**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Did anyone actually expect anything different ???

Woody thinks collecting a few big impressive names is going to somehow wind up giving him a winning team.  All it means is that the Jets will still be the Jets with a few cast-offs that did their best work within well conceived and tightly ran programs.

Because of Woody, SPECIFICALLY because of Woody and his mal administration of the Jets, they have no central vision, no core identity and no clue in general.

Let me say it again in here as if I have not said it at least five times a year in here over the past decade.

The same owner means the same results.

Don't let yourself be DUPED and you wont suffer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Yeetin It said:

To what end? I don’t think Rodgers has it any more. Their draft picks are all busts or not playing to their potential. I’d be more excited about a rebuild than a Rodgers led game at this point 

So would I but it’s not going to happen. Next year will be the final all in year so they might as well try to get their sh*t together.

• Haha 1

Steelers aren't anything special, spare Watt. But they're prepared and well-coached. Looks like in all 3 phases=defense, offense, specials-Jets are poorly coached and worse, stupid. Giving this game away. 17 unanswered point so far. Harris is the most vanilla back in the NFL and he's looks like Jim Brown tonight. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Genuinely an insult to the Herm/Rex teams for Woody to suggest this group of overrated trash is a better assembly of talent.

All heads must roll. This is a humiliation.

Fire Ulbrich tonight. Bring in Rex FCK it.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, THE BARON said:

Did anyone actually expect anything different ???

Woody thinks collecting a few big impressive names is going to somehow wind up giving him a winning team.  All it means is that the Jets will still be the Jets with a few cast-offs that did their best work within well conceived and tightly ran programs.

Because of Woody, SPECIFICALLY because of Woody and his mal administration of the Jets, they have no central vision, no core identity and no clue in general.

Let me say it again in here as if I have not said it at least five times a year in here over the past decade.

The same owner means the same results.

Don't let yourself be DUPED and you wont suffer. 

Worst owner in sports

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Steelers aren't anything special, spare Watt. But they're prepared and well-coached. Looks like in all 3 phases=defense, offense, specials-Jets are poorly coached and worse, stupid. Giving this game away. 17 unanswered point so far. Harris is the most vanilla back in the NFL and he's looks like Jim Brown tonight. 

It’s a well coached team vs a horribly coached team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1