### Jets \ Redskins --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Saw this piece of genius on a Skins board. I'm thinking he hasn't watched a Jets game at all

Buster Skrine, slot CB, is the weak link. Crowder, Reed (if active), and Chris Thompson can beat him.  

The bubble screen can work. Also if DJax plays, he can clear out deep with the slot working underneath. Also swing passes to the RBs. All is not lost, DJax playing is big.

• Upvote 1

Just woke up & drinking my coffee, looking forward to seeing the Todd Bowles led NY Jets at 1:00 on Fox here in chilly New Hampshire. Things I'll be interested in seeing.

Does Bowles have them ready coming out of the bye? Will Sheldon eat? Has Fitz gotten on the same page as Smith? Has Bailey earned snaps in Bowles big nickel to slow down Skins run game? Will Mauldin be a designated pass rusher? Will the Oline continue their run of great pass protection? 

Stay Tuned. 4-1 heading into Gillette would be sweet! Especially if the Colts could figure out a way to stun them tonight.

• Upvote 1

I'm starting to worry because I can see how Washington is going to attack. With no OL and Chris Thompson (14 carries for 108 yards) in the lineup, they will probably do a lot of passes to the RB, or quick passes period. 

I thought the only thing I would have to worry about is our offense. Now I'm not so sure about that.

Just woke up & drinking my coffee, looking forward to seeing the Todd Bowles led NY Jets at 1:00 on Fox here in chilly New Hampshire. Things I'll be interested in seeing.

Does Bowles have them ready coming out of the bye? Will Sheldon eat? Has Fitz gotten on the same page as Smith? Has Bailey earned snaps in Bowles big nickel to slow down Skins run game? Will Mauldin be a designated pass rusher? Will the Oline continue their run of great pass protection? 

Stay Tuned. 4-1 heading into Gillette would be sweet! Especially if the Colts could figure out a way to stun them tonight.

Cant wait to see Sheldon rip Cousins head off from up here in frozen Maine!

Hope Fitz uses Decker more and stops forcing the ball to Marshall.

Didn't realize there was another New Hampshire Jet around these parts!  Strength in numbers brother!!!

LGJ!!!

Didn't realize there was another New Hampshire Jet around these parts!  Strength in numbers brother!!!

LGJ!!!

Manchester. Always pumped when Jets are on local TV usually when Pats are in primetime. Get to see them 2 weeks in a row now with us playing Patsies next week too.

• Upvote 1