**** New York Jets Vs. Cincinnati Bengals Official Gameday Thread****

Larz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

the best part of week 1 is that 32 teams' fans all think their team will win today.   

literally, every NFL fan has a rationale for how/why their team will win the game today.   

woke up unsure but saw that Raiderholic picks the Bengals in the prediction thread and 1-0 feels sooo good.  GO JETS!!!!!

9 hours ago, Larz said:

Welcome to the 2016 New York Jets Season, the wait is over !  This season brings grown ups in charge, talent all over the roster, an exciting offense with play makers, a dominant defense and improved special teams. The 2016 New York Jets can play complimentary football the way it is supposed to be played.

This team is about quiet leadership, class and toughness.  No more nonsense, drama or clown cars.

This is a team to be proud of !!!

Here is a link to the Jetnation preview, http://www.jetnation.com/2016/09/10/ny-jets-vs-bengals-preview/

Here is the weather for those going to the game: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

It was tough picking a 9/11 video, I went through a ton of emotions, I wanted to find something that gave me chills without bringing back too many bad memories. The U2 Superbowl halftime show is one of the best live performances I can remember and does just that.

Here is a pump up video that you can watch with the sound on !

Here is my favorite inspirational video, just pure genius

Nice job Larz! LETS GO JETS!!! Today I get to see if my Kodi box works for Jets game feeds and I can do a double middle finger flip to ATT!

1 hour ago, LionelRichie said:

the best part of week 1 is that 32 teams' fans all think their team will win today.   

literally, every NFL fan has a rationale for how/why their team will win the game today.   

And unlike many years, there's no obvious "bad teams". The Jaguars, Raiders, and Rams are all competitive.

Even Cleveland has some well justified optimism at the dawn of the Hue Jackson era. For once they actually look headed in the right direction as an organization.

7 hours ago, Bocajetfan said:

Insomnia sucks!!!

Listen to space music and let your consciousness drift into a deep, relaxing journey. Just wake up by 1pm to watch the Jets kick some Bungle butt.

7 hours ago, Bocajetfan said:

Nice music, but would rather set off the car alarm and wake the neighbors ?

I hope they are Jet fans ?‍?‍?‍?

24 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Love opening day! Jets vs Bengals is on TV here in New England because Pats start tonight. Hopefully we give the Pats fans something to worry about in the 2nd half of their season. Look sharp boys!

Yessah!

Feels good to be able to watch the game today my fellow Northeast brother.

Archived