Browns game must win?

kevinc855

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must win? its the Browns any time you play the worst franchise in the NFL its a must win. ... if the Browns get their first win in forever against us, its going to be the butt fumble all over again. years of the JETS broke the browns losing streak. 

if we lose .... FIRE BOWLES immediately

Must win? its the Browns any time you play the worst franchise in the NFL its a must win. ... if the Browns get their first win in forever against us, its going to be the butt fumble all over again. years of the JETS broke the browns losing streak. 

This

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The browns are a good team this year probably playoffs good we will not be the only team to lose to them this season

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

34 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

With Jaguars and Broncos in following weeks it seems me we need this. Even if not for wins and losses for the confidence of Sam as well. Jets need to show up Thursday 

To me no games are must win this year, it’s all about must see development from Darnold all year so next year it’s all about winning, and not having to worry about a inexperienced QB, at this pace that might be in a few weeks though, this kid just keeps impressing even when he struggles some.

5 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

The browns are a good team this year probably playoffs good we will not be the only team to lose to them this season

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

They already won twice this year. With any average kicker, they win those games. So those that would laugh would show their ignorance. At them I laugh. I laugh loudly. HA!

43 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Nope.

I don't think anything in 2018 is a MUST win.

I disagree.  If the team is truly going in the right direction finally (and I think they are), they should at least be able to win games against inferior opponents, and that's what the Browns are.  Yes, this year is about nurturing our shiny new QB and other young players, but the team still needs to win the games they're supposed to win.  A loss to the Browns would be disappointing.  I think they have to win the game.    

10 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

They already won twice this year. With any average kicker, they win those games. So those that would laugh would show their ignorance. At them I laugh. I laugh loudly. HA!

damn i guess i misunderstood how games work. so we also won this weekend if we had receivers that could catch and an online that didn't get dominated at times..

got it... 

the 2-0 NY jETS

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

damn i guess i misunderstood how games work. so we also won this weekend if we had receivers that could catch and an online that didn't get dominated at times..

got it... 

the 2-0 NY jETS

Oh, I guess you don't know how to read.

Got it. You don't know how to read.

The 1-0 illiterate

I guess you know how football works when you equate a kicker to an entire offensive line and receiving corps. As if we didn't just find our kicker five ******* minutes ago, smart guy.

Now, what is your point besides trying to make yourself feel smart by taking apart one part of a post and playing wiseass?

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Oh, I guess you don't know how to read.

Got it. You don't know how to read.

The 1-0 illiterate

I guess you know how football works when you equate a kicker to an entire offensive line and receiving corps. As if we didn't just find our kicker five ******* minutes ago.

i mean lets just make whatever changes after the fact and call a loss a win. 

The Jets are a team that we fans are positive about, and that has a FQB, but that lacks an EDGE and LT.

Those positions are usually taken very early in the draft.  

Most teams with new FQBs struggle in their first year.  To repeat what others have said, the primary focus this year is for Darnold and other young players to get experience, develop and stay healthy.  It will also be helpful to see if Bowles is coaching well.  

Kind of questions why guys like Skrine are on the team.

So losing a bit this year is actually not a horrible thing.  This is a team with a weak roster that will have a tough time against good opponents.

The Browns match up is bad.  Jax and Denver after them is not good.  This could end up a 1-4 or 2-3 team that people actually thinks plays well.  

I don't understand what some of you don't get, every game is a must win this isn't baseball,basketball or hockey there are only 16 games, especially when it comes to the Jets. You only get down to must wins when you record matters verse other records to make the playoffs. Do you think the Eagles,  scum bag patriot( 1-4 against the NFC east), and Giant coaches sit around saying hey Goober is this a must win gee I don't Barney let me think about that question lets order up some grinders?

Depends - if you really believe we can win a wildcard spot - then yes it's a must win.

I don't think they are disciplined enough as a team to make the playoffs, so like others said - nothing this year is must win - they get A LOT of stupid penalties, just dumb mental mistakes. That shows bad coaching as well... I really believe they need a coaching change... someone with a personality like Bill Parcells, someone who will show emotion and get the most out of players, and hold players accountable. I feel like Bowles babies these men too much. 

Archived