*******OFFICIAL JETS--DOLPHINS GAME THREAD*******

12 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The season started with such promise and optimism with the selection of Darnold. Everybody was willing it to give Bowles and mccagnan the benefit of the doubt  both fans and in the media. But the more it's going the worse it is getting. The jets are becoming a punchline again, the offense is a joke and we are watching this team destroy another young quarterback. How much of this are we supposed to take? People need to be fired during this season if only to show that this sh*t is not acceptable

I'm done giving Bowles the benefit of the doubt. You guys were right, he's got to go. This sh*t ain't working is putting it mildly. The offense is a f***ing joke, and the QB is worse now then when we drafted him. This seasons over as far as I'm concerned. You guys can watch "Sam develop the rest of the year". Wake me when that happens... I'll believe it when I see it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Maccagnan needs to follow Bowles put the door.  It’s just a putrid roster with bad coaching.  

The way he's approached the O-Line is perplexing on every level. 

1 - Haven't drafted anything outside of late round dart with Shell.

2 - Didn't pursue Whitworth in the wake of Ferguson's retirement, nor a quality OT like Solder or Hubbard in '18... Never appeared serious about OG Norwell, or C Richburg this year.. despite having "all that money"

Like wtf are we doing here? Why are we allergic to putting talent on our Oline?

6 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Problem is his backup doesn't know how to make the line calls which messes up the run game and gets Sam hit too.  

Plus supposedly the backup needs the Guards to tell him when to snap, which messes up the timing and causes false starts.

You have to ask though... Why doesn’t his back up know the line calls?  Long’s been hurt since game 2.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, 14 in Green said:

I'm done giving Bowles the benefit of the doubt. You guys were right, he's got to go. This sh*t ain't working is putting it mildly. The offense is a f***ing joke, and the QB is worse now then when we drafted him. This seasons over as far as I'm concerned. You guys can watch "Sam develop the rest of the year". Wake me when that happens... I'll believe it when I see it.

Agreed he has to go