Bowles is done

kevinc855

23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Said by everyone in every horror movie ever right before the monster comes to life again and kills them.

Well, to be fair, Bowles isn't actually killing anyone. Unless you count players' careers and fans' hopes/dreams.

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

How on earth can he survive this? 

Bowles shouldn’t and he can’t keep his job!

This is disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting.  

I held back when Max called out Bowles a few weeks ago but now Stevie Wonder could call this nonsense out 

It is an EMBARRASSMENT period!!!

Good Grief!!!

34 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Said by everyone in every horror movie ever right before the monster comes to life again and kills them.

bowles seems like the horrow movie character that runs for the barn that's filled up with corpses instead of the car that's running so he can escape.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Biwles shouldn’t and he can’t keep his job!

This is disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting.  

I held back when Max called out Bowles a few weeks ago but now Stevie Wonder could call this nonsense out 

It is an EMBARRASSMENT period!!!

Good Grief!!!

totally right.  they had to win this game if only to save bowles job and they lost, badly.  it could be bowles gets launched this week.  there's no point in waiting until season's end because the jets have already made their mind up.

5 minutes ago, rangerous said:

bowles seems like the horrow movie character that runs for the barn that's filled up with corpses instead of the car that's running so he can escape.

Nah, he's the character who doesn't even realize there's a problem, even when corpses are piling up around him.

Reporter: "Todd! Todd! You just escaped the abandoned factory where over two dozen of your friends were brutally murdered by a killer who's still at large? How do you explain that tremendous loss of life?

Todd: "Well, I think we fought well; I think it's the first time I've really seen the guys pull together like this. The game plan was good and I'm very proud of our effort going in."

Reporter: "What do you say to critics that argue that this particular killer has been locked up for over thirty years, and that even at his peak, he was only able to kill about 7 young teens before being apprehended with the help of one the teens' pre-pubescent sisters? How do you explain this sudden success of his that he's able to brutally murder 23 young adults in their prime, when he is, legally, a senior citizen?"

Todd: "Well, you know, a killing spree is a killing spree, no matter if there are only 3 victims or 30. And after thirty years, I'd say he was due. Credit to the killer for doing a really good job at killing us. I mean, these things are gonna happen, but you just gotta move on to the next. And I'm confident that we can come back in the next sequel and do an even better job."

18 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

For those old enough to remember we have reached Kotite levels of performance....

I wasn't around for Kotite, but I'm just thankful to Bowles for letting me experience Jets history so that I can feel a closer bond to some of my fellow older Jet fans.

27 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Bowles is done. It’s just a matter of when.

It’s business. If Bowles returns next year, Jets fans won’t watch. At least some won’t watch. 

it's worse than that.  the players won't play for him.  it's pretty obvious bowles just isn't getting the best out of the players on game day.  one indication is johnson getting burned so badly.  seems like the vets they bring have a tendency to have so-so attitudes.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I really don’t think they will fire him in season but man, dude just got blown out by the worst team in Football led by a street FA QB on a week of prep.

no sadly my friend we are the worst team in footbal

worst gm , worst roster and worst coach-even the strongest of defenders on mac and bowles have to see the light now as it shines too bright to ingnore

Archived