Paradis is at the table with Denver again.

LinemanCT

2 minutes ago, LinemanCT said:

He's headed back to Denver..Mac will sign someone like Stefen Wisniewski and trade down and draft a center ..This draft has a lot of good center prospects. We need to get younger on the OL. always. 

This is your speculation... I still think he signs with the Jets

7 minutes ago, LinemanCT said:

He's headed back to Denver..Mac will sign someone like Stefen Wisniewski and trade down and draft a center ..This draft has a lot of good center prospects. We need to get younger on the OL. always. 

Do you have a source or is this just your opinion? If no source I’m locking this thread. 

The report also says they were no were close in talks as of last night.  

Debver probably checked back in figuring he would have signed already.  Maybe the market(the Jets) hasn't materialized like he thought.

Or maybe the Jets knew the market would be thin and focused their initial efforts on the guys with many suitors.

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I think the jets are trying to avoid overpaying Paradis by too much. But I’d have rather overpaid Paradis than give Mosley $17 million.

I don’t think that’s an issue. So far, Mac has shown that he can’t f*ck around with these offers because we have to pay a premium due to taxes and the fact that we suck. He’s been extremely aggressive and I would think he’d pull back on Bell and prioritize center instead.

That’s something that Gase would push for if he had a choice between the 2. Gase and anyone with half a brain that understands how important o-line is which Mac didn’t for 4 years. 

Denver doesnt have much cap room. So Unless Paradis is taking a big hometown discount or denver is trying to shed salary(which might create more holes for them) I find it hard to believe he is going back with a big offer from the jets

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I don’t think that’s an issue. So far, Mac has shown that he can’t f*ck around with these offers because we have to pay a premium due to taxes and the fact that we suck. He’s been extremely aggressive and I would think he’d pull back on Bell and prioritize center instead.

That’s something that Gase would push for if he had a choice between the 2. Gase and anyone with half a brain that understands how important o-line is which Mac didn’t for 4 years. 

Macc may even be relieved to be outbid. He can say "I tried," and go back to treating the Oline like an afterthought

Yes it was IMHO ..but there was a report on Pro Football Rumors I tried to post the link but the topic was locked. My point is there some really good Center prospects in this years draft. I believe he been using the Jets for leverage.. just saying 

Either he is using the Broncos to get more out of Jets, or just does not want to leave Denver.  Anyway, we had better be ready with plan B, hopefully either Wisniewski or Sullivan.  Other than that, pickins are pretty slim.

Archived