11 days you insufferable pricks.

17 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Camp baby, football season. Sam goes from boy to Man, the Man. Bell & Crowder be like...damn, he da man! Gase be like, thank god I got offered this gig. Mosely, Poole, all smiles. Even Tru be like, let's play ball. Quinnen mile wide grin tossing lineman around, Leo be like oh sh*t, that boy is good. Pollacks got his work cut out for him but he's up to the task, call him baby Scarnechia. Shawn Jefferson be like Sams the f*ckin Dude! Quincy, Jameson, Robby, Chris, Trevon, you dudes know how lucky you are? You get to play with the f*ckin Dude!

You must have missed the thread where Sam's only a 73 rating on Madden.

• Haha 3

If Bell healthy I think this will be the most influential Jets move on the field. And one of the most in years. He will keep the O on the field and that will be a key factor on both sides of the ball. It will be major for Darnold. Maybe Gase doesn’t want him who knows but there will be production and actually they got him at a good price. 

• Upvote 2

Hey, do any of you guys remember those exercises your grade school English teacher would make you do, where you write about anything that pops into your head continuously for 20 minutes with taking your pencil away from the paper?

This feels like that.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hey, do any of you guys remember those exercises your grade school English teacher would make you do, where you write about anything that pops into your head continuously for 20 minutes with taking your pencil away from the paper?

This feels like that.

This really isn't much writing for twenty minutes. 

38 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Camp baby, football season. Sam goes from boy to Man, the Man. Bell & Crowder be like...damn, he da man! Gase be like, thank god I got offered this gig. Mosely, Poole, all smiles. Even Tru be like, let's play ball. Quinnen mile wide grin tossing lineman around, Leo be like oh sh*t, that boy is good. Pollacks got his work cut out for him but he's up to the task, call him baby Scarnechia. Shawn Jefferson be like Sams the f*ckin Dude! Quincy, Jameson, Robby, Chris, Trevon, you dudes know how lucky you are? You get to play with the f*ckin Dude! 

Gregg W just be like GET THE F*CKING QB!!! TORA...TORA...TORA! It's the dawning of a new Jet era. New Unis, new fans, old fans, SOJFs, it all starts in 11 days. The quest to knockoff the Pats in the AFC East begins in earnest. Gang Green, here they come Tommy. 

Your enthusiasm is real, and you’ve been that guy consistently all off season. Good for you, my friend. 

I can’t wait for this thing to get started either, and although I’m nowhere near as optimistic as you, I think we’ll be a better team this year. Here’s hoping you’re the one who’s spot on about 2019!

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

If Bell healthy I think this will be the most influential Jets move on the field. And one of the most in years. He will keep the O on the field and that will be a key factor on both sides of the ball. It will be major for Darnold. Maybe Gase doesn’t want him who knows but there will be production and actually they got him at a good price. 

Great post!  Stick to what you know (PS it’s not QB’s ?).  Seriously though I know the RB position is the most controversial to pay, but the situation the Jets are in with a cheap young QB getting a true DUDE on the field at that position like Bell is/was/will be what catapults the Jets, and Darnold the next 2 years.

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Gregg W just be like GET THE F*CKING QB!!! TORA...TORA...TORA! It's the dawning of a new Jet era. New Unis, new fans, old fans, SOJFs, it all starts in 11 days. The quest to knockoff the Pats in the AFC East begins in earnest. Gang Green, here they come Tommy. 

Plus 1 million

We need QW signed prior to camp since he already had a soft tissue calf issue and don't need him starting camp late on a holdout that for the small amount of $ squabbles causes early camp injuries and being behind with the D scheme. Get er done.

• Upvote 2

Most excited I’ve been for a season since 2011. 

Lolgfy ?

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Boy , are you in for a RUDE awakening .

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Score points, keep opposing O of field, rest D. This is how you do it.

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Most excited I’ve been for a season since 2011. 

Lolgfy ?

I remember when I used to get excited about the season in July.  Right up until 1999.   That one broke me and I've never been right since.