Quinnen Williams Isn't Signed ...

KRL

On July 17, 2019 at 3:27 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm sure he can catch up quickly on his Nose Tackle responsibilities. 

I hope the Jets aren't seriously thinking about playing him fulltime at NT .( what a waste of a talent)   It's understandable playing him there on obvious passing downs there.   Do you know the abuse NT take, and your shorting his career if they plan to play him fulltime. ( not smart investment ).   Not to mention he will get destroyed in the pro's at  NT. ( this isn't college football anymore as he's a playing against men now). 

Jmo If the Jets don't play Q Williams , and L Williams at De on the run downs they are doing  the kid a big disservice.   

Man I think about 98% of this place has done nothing, but bitch, and moan about the Jets drafting 13 DT’s in the 1st round the last few years (yes 13 is an exaggeration), AND most of those same people complain that the Jets should have been trying to address edge rusher instead, and I think it’s a valid to bitch, and moan over this.  There is the crowd still complaining about taking Leo over Beasley.

So when I post a mostly in jest thought of screw it let’s swap Q for Bosa sense both aren’t signed these same people do nothing, but butt fumble, and down arrow the post ??.

Y’all need to stop flying with wind direction changes, and stick to your guns about your gripes about how the Jets have drafted positional wise in the 1st round specifically, or STFU.

Say what you want about @T0mShanehe will not change his position on the pick of Adams even if the guy literally has the best season a Strong Safety has ever had that’s good by me regardless if I agree, or not though it just so happens that I do agree.

Get Woke people ??!

Again the Butt Fumble can be accessed via the arrow on the bottom right.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

16 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

Gregg Williams isn’t going to keep possibly his best player in the bench because he’s late to camp.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Who said he will be riding the bench. Gregg will be riding him. On his case with no mercy expecting the best and getting in his face. He doesn't play games. 

27 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

WTF could Austin Cuttling be waiting for. He was drafted 250th. 

Isn't he a long snapper? They are probably trying to lowball him a bit based on positional value.  I know in the top 10 they use a positional formula, not sure how the position plays in at #250, but you can bet that is part of the problem.

42 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Say what you want about @T0mShanehe will not change his position on the pick of Adams even if the guy literally has the best season a Strong Safety has ever had that’s good by me regardless if I agree, or not though it just so happens that I do agree.

Hey magic eight ball is Jamal Adams going to have the best season a strong safety has ever had or what 

830712BB-0320-4318-973C-7E6834C93240.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I hope the Jets aren't seriously thinking about playing him fulltime at NT .( what a waste of a talent)   It's understandable playing him there on obvious passing downs there.   Do you know the abuse NT take, and your shorting his career if they plan to play him fulltime. ( not smart investment ).   Not to mention he will get destroyed in the pro's at  NT. ( this isn't college football anymore as he's a playing against men now). 

Jmo If the Jets don't play Q Williams , and L Williams at De on the run downs they are doing  the kid a big disservice.   

Preaching to the choir on this one.  We should have traded Leonard Williams.  Or we should be putting HIM at Nose Tackle. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Hey magic eight ball is Jamal Adams going to have the best season a strong safety has ever had or what 

830712BB-0320-4318-973C-7E6834C93240.jpeg

Imagine the Jets drafted Mahomes and Kamara with their first 2 picks in 2017?  Mahomes would have got Bowles fired after that season easy peasy, and then the Jets would have basically let Mahomes hand pick the HC last season, only problem is Macc was incapable of drafting like that so it’s a fantasy.

33 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Imagine the Jets drafted Mahomes and Kamara with their first 2 picks in 2017?  Mahomes would have got Bowles fired after that season easy peasy, and then the Jets would have basically let Mahomes hand pick the HC last season, only problem is Macc was incapable of drafting like that so it’s a fantasy.

That’s NOTHING compared to the evil JOHN IZDICK passing on immortals Bruce Ellington and Martavis Bryant!!!!! !!!! !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

You do not draft guys that high to ;clog the kanes'

Correct you draft them to pressure & sack the QB and tackling runners  behind the LOS. So what exactly are you complaining about? He can’t also clog the lanes??

10 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Donald 2.0 or BUST!!! ?

5 sacks 20 TFL and 20 hurries would be acceptable year 1. Clogging the inside lanes must also be S. O. P.