***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

Just now, kevinc855 said:

You guys say this every year. How’s that working out 

Because every time the house has been cleaned we get it all dirty again......forcing us to clean house all over again

Bradway........Tannenbaum.......Idzik.....MacCagnan.....Douglas.....

Herm....Mangini....Rex.....Bowles.....Gase.....whoever the next sorry sap is to become the HC

Rinse and repeat

First game I've been worried about Darnold..  last year wasn't a big deal and I chalked last week up to an anomaly but he's played a full seasons worth of games now and shouldn't be making this many bad throws and decisions..  yeah yeah the O Line sucks but this performance is concerning to say the least.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pac said:

First game I've been worried about Darnold..  last year wasn't a big deal and I chalked last week up to an anomaly but he's played a full seasons worth of games now and shouldn't be making this many bad throws and decisions..  yeah yeah the O Line sucks but this performance is concerning to say the least.

What, specifically about this performance concerned you? 

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pac said:

Guys, if Pac can get here, so can the rest of you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Gase went 10-6 and made the playoffs with a healthy Tannehill.

again lets talk about context was what that schedule again ohh it was the easy weak schedule once the scheduled toughened up the next yr what happened? Face it gase Sucks various farm animals privates

Just now, Pac said:

When you get sacked 8 times and run for your life numerous other times, almost a credit he got up and answered the bell in the 4th. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, funaz said:

Why is Darnold sucking on Gase?

Darnold has been nothing but hype, he hasn't produced anything on the field

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

That's just not true. He has had some very good games in his 17 game career. This OL and coach are simply dreadful. It's just hard to evaluate anything right now. 

Everybody STFU about Jamal Adams. He is NOT having a bad game. He broke up a pass (almost had an INT), he had a TD saving tackle and he almost had a sack- you can't ASSUME a sack on that play. He got there, he disrupted the QB and forced him to scramble- how is that TD HIS fault alone if at all. Stop it you F-ing haters what is wrong with you. He is clearly one of our best players what is wrong with Jets fans it boggles my mind, its f-ing sad. 

Triggered
  • Haha 1