***The Official*** NY Jets-Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What would that accomplish?

Absolutely nothing....

Emotions are high right now but the truth is we still need to find out what Darnold is...

I'm not even sure if you can call that process complete at the end of this season given the absolute garbage that is on this roster

Stupid comparison. One of the lone exceptions to the rule. 

Warner took years to blossom into an MVP. Does that mean we should've given Sanchez a few more years? 

It’s 17 games as a pro with one of the worst OL ever. Send Darnold to a real organization please.

3 minutes ago, nico002 said:

How am I wrong... an absurd sequence of events to put your QB in an impossible situation... it’s you that expects magical results 

Yeah, good decision-making and more net-positive plays than negative ones sure are "magical results".

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s gonna hurt moving on here in a year or two. I put a lot of emotional stock in Darnold. This just isn’t going to cut it period. Idc who the guy under center is. I’ve lived thru too many back-breaking interceptions from Jets QB’s in my life. This is garbage and he has probably played 1-2 mistake free games in his entire two year career  so far. There’s always a pick to go along with his game day stats. Always. And that would be fine if he game up big when it mattered but he doesn’t.

i like the guy. He’s a good guy. Good attitude and great talent. This bullsh*t still ain’t cutting it and I’m not simmering down my expectations for a second year guy with this much potential because this board wants to blame everyone else, give him more time or whatever the f*ck they think will make this situation better.

Couldn't have said it better myself man.

Words of advice.  F*ck the group think on this board.  I spent an entire week off of it and it was the best week I've had in months.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

We lost this game because 

a) minshew was ridiculous

b) couldn’t make some key 3rd down stops

c) our oline is easily the worst in the league and some college teams give sam more time. 

We’re better off when Darnold doesn’t have time to throw.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1