Seriously?

Matt X

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

When the gets get taken to the woodshed by the giants on sunday, gase is done.

I'm thinking that if the Giants handle the Jets the way Miami did, he will be gone.   How disgusting this season turned out to be

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I mean, the is the way of most boomer-age males with money and power... failures have to be manipulated into pseudo-victories, feedback and evidence are an instant trigger for insecurity and defensiveness, and the affected are villainized.

• Upvote 2

I am at a loss right now for how screwed up this is. I really don't  know how CJ can be so screwed up to think the criticism  is unfair after you lose to a team that is literally built to lose. I mean did anyone know the name of even one player on the Fins before the game not named Fitzpatrick or Parker?

• Upvote 2

Its good to see our owner is smarter than most people on this board. I'm so glad that we have Chris instead of Woody leading this team. He's made nothing but mostly good decisions since he took over. I am willing to ride or die with Chris and hope he sticks around once Woody is recalled from his post. 

He is obviously learning as he goes but I like what i like so far. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

Mehta, Mehta, Mehta, I know your reading this right now because you use Jetnation to get a read on the average Jet fan. How do lose players that won't even be here AND THEY KNOW IT? 

Everytime Sam gets chased, or sacked or hit, do you honestly think players like Anderson, Bell & Crowder are thinking about quitting the Jets for the rest of their careers here? I doubt it, you know what their thinking? Their thinking HOLY SH*T our offensive line SUCKS! 

Bell, Crowder, Anderson, Mosely, Adams, Maye, they know this roster is horrible & will be completely turned over. They are not stupid. That doesn't mean they won't regroup next year. This seasons over, I know it, you know it, Gase knows it, JD knows it, CJ knows it. While most of you are doing victory laps claiming Gase is terrible & JD will fail, CJ is witnessing the sh*tshow created by Macc. You guys aren't sitting in a room with Gase, JD & CJ, maybe, just maybe, these guys are BRUTALLY HONEST with CJ & like us are telling him, dude, you have the worst roster in football! We need to completely revamp the Oline, we don't have 1 starter here that would start on any of the 32 teams in this league! And they would be speaking the truth! Joe Douglas wouldn't touch this dumpster fire without a 6 year contract, and you know what? He probably explained to CJ it might take 3 years to respectability it's so bad here. The only thing being decided by Gase/JD in the next 8 games is WHO IS STAYING. Most will be going! You guys wanted a rebuild, well this is gonna be one. No more signing average players, Enunwa, Winters, Roberts, Johnson, Beachum, to above average contracts. How long have Jet fans been asking for Winters to be replaced by a better player? Jets have never truly rebuilt ever. They have ALWAYS added an expensive luxury to a Pinto. Brace yourselves. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, funaz said:

Its good to see our owner is smarter than most people on this board. I'm so glad that we have Chris instead of Woody leading this team. He's made nothing but mostly good decisions since he took over. I am willing to ride or die with Chris and hope he sticks around once Woody is recalled from his post. 

He is obviously learning as he goes but I like what i like so far. 

well if you like 1-7 and a clown show sure we fit the bill nicely.

13 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Mehta, Mehta, Mehta, I know your reading this right now because you use Jetnation to get a read on the average Jet fan. How do lose players that won't even be here AND THEY KNOW IT? 

Everytime Sam gets chased, or sacked or hit, do you honestly think players like Anderson, Bell & Crowder are thinking about quitting the Jets for the rest of their careers here? I doubt it, you know what their thinking? Their thinking HOLY SH*T our offensive line SUCKS! 

Bell, Crowder, Anderson, Mosely, Adams, Maye, they know this roster is horrible & will be completely turned over. They are not stupid. That doesn't mean they won't regroup next year. This seasons over, I know it, you know it, Gase knows it, JD knows it, CJ knows it. While most of you are doing victory laps claiming Gase is terrible & JD will fail, CJ is witnessing the sh*tshow created by Macc. You guys aren't sitting in a room with Gase, JD & CJ, maybe, just maybe, these guys are BRUTALLY HONEST with CJ & like us are telling him, dude, you have the worst roster in football! We need to completely revamp the Oline, we don't have 1 starter here that would start on any of the 32 teams in this league! And they would be speaking the truth! Joe Douglas wouldn't touch this dumpster fire without a 6 year contract, and you know what? He probably explained to CJ it might take 3 years to respectability it's so bad here. The only thing being decided by Gase/JD in the next 8 games is WHO IS STAYING. Most will be going! You guys wanted a rebuild, well this is gonna be one. No more signing average players, Enunwa, Winters, Roberts, Johnson, Beachum, to above average contracts. How long have Jet fans been asking for Winters to be replaced by a better player? Jets have never truly rebuilt ever. They have ALWAYS added an expensive luxury to a Pinto. Brace yourselves. 

maneesh is such a punk.  and a moron.  he and the other talking heads in ny were building this team up only to knock them down.  it does look like gase has some serious issues but that's really just the opinion of the punks who write the articles.  i'm sure they think they have their pudgy little fingers on the pulse of the jets but in reality they don't.  douglas and gase need the chance to pull out this sore tooth once and for all.  build around darnold and if that means trading away adams, so be it.  it's not the first time a corporation sells off a profitable division to build up the divisions that will provide better future returns.

Everybody gets a bite of the s**t sandwich but nobody shuld have to eat the whole thing. So while Gase has been bad and I believe he should be fired, I can see how you can argue that the injuries and roster deficiencies from last year have combined to really hurt this team this year. But again, I STILL think he deserves a lot of the blame for not figuring out how to overcome and I think he's lost the locker room so, yeah, this didn;t work out and the Jets should pull the plug now rather than waste another season with this guy. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Manish is an agent of change and appreciate by all.

Thank you Manish.,Keep up the great work.

He was an agent of change in 2013.  He was an agent of change in 2015.  He was an agent of change in January 2019, and again in May of 2019.  What a great thing to have an agent for change!  Maybe he is just a douche trying to get people read his sh*t so he can keep his job.  You are going to sit here an act like Manish and Stephen A. Smith matter?  You're out of your mind.  I guess since the ownership is as dopey as the fanbase, maybe they do

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'm thinking that if the Giants handle the Jets the way Miami did, he will be gone.   How disgusting this season turned out to be

It’s very possible Gase WON’T be gone, because this article reflects on what kind of person Chris Johnson is.  He definitely isn’t one to “take the rap”.  I never bothered to ever hear or know his story but it can’t be much more impressive than his Univ of Arizona “C” student Billionaire brother (while the rest of the family I think went to Harvard, the Jets as you see are “run” by the Black Sheep of the family, and to no one’s surprise....it Shows).

Johnson fires Gase, which he should have done yesterday, it reflects very poorly on himself, his intelligence (or lack thereof)....no, the writing is on the wall, Gase will be here until the very last second, when the torches and pitchforks are in the street in so much mass that Johnson’s hand is finally forced....beautiful.

F*ck this “team”.

And once Darnold is officially RUINED, I’m almost totally done with this team.  Don’t get me wrong I’ll check a score now and then like with the Knicks, but to pay money to watch on TV....forget it.  Then it’ll be just anger and then apathy waiting for the Johnsons to sell the team, which will never happen, just like the Wilpons and Dolan.

Gase is actually WORSE than Todd Bowles, that’s virtually impossible to do.  (Note: Todd Bowles Tampa D is now 31st in the NFL in Points Allowed, giving up around 35 a game (which I predicted would happen), where are the posters on here who said “he’s a good D Coordinator being a HC is not for everyone?  He’s a f*ckin moron and the Johnsons kept him around for 4 YEARS when it was so obvious that he should have never been given more than 2).

And Gase is WORSE than Bowles.  “Genius”? “QB Whisperer”?  He barely has a scintilla of competence.

Man, but he must have some line of sh*t, selling this dweeb into making him an NFL coach again, then again it probably wasn’t difficult to do...Chris Johnson, another black sheep, can’t be too bright.

• Post of the Week 4

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, the is the way of most boomer-age males with money and power... failures have to be manipulated into pseudo-victories, feedback and evidence are an instant trigger for insecurity and defensiveness, and the affected are villainized.

Ok, millennial.

47 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Plus 1 for the pimping out a pinto. Lol.

1 hour ago, Skeptable said:

Mehta is not a reporter. He is the narrator for Reality TV... None of what he writes is fully true. He finds evidence to support the most controversial narrative in order to get the most people clicking on his articles and so his articles get talked about in every circle to get more viewers... He has no sense of right and wrong, he is simply trying to figure out the opposite of what the majority say in order to get the most views... Its smart really, the same schtick that ESPN does with Skip Bayless and Steven A Smith... these are characters with terrible takes in order to get more viewers...

To take this garbage as actually credible is a joke. Mehta has no more sources since Heimerdinger got canned with the other worthless GM. Mehta doesn't care to be write or wrong... He is an entertainer and not a journalist.... The sooner you realize this the less you will want to discuss.

• Upvote 1